Episode 11

Third person's pov:

"You're home?", Yoongi asked as he saw y/n coming inside.

She lifted her head and saw him looking at her with a puzzled face.

"What happened y/n?", he asked in concern analyzing her gloomy expressions.

She shook her head and walked in his direction, now sitting on the couch right besides him.

"H-How was your d-day with Mina?", she asked looking at him.

"Forget about her. Tell me what happened to you?", he asked concerned but she shook her head.

"I'm just tried because of work. Tell me about her.", she lied.

He was bewildered by her change of behavior. Something was wrong and he could sense it.

"Go and take rest. We can talk about it tomorrow.", he said in a calm tone.

She nodded and stood up from her place, now walking towards her room.

Yoongi looked at her disappearing figure in anticipation. She is not stressed over something right?

...........

Y/n's pov:

Getting out of the shower, I sat down on my bed.

Is what taehyung told me, true? Is Mina actually with another guy?

I sighed as the thoughts are making me more and more anxious.

Yoongi may never admit that he love Mina. But I know that he does.

She's his only female friend since childhood. He never interacted with any other girl, even when I insisted.

He was so sensitive in her case that he would even scold me for her sometimes. Though she would always side by me whenever he would do so. She treated me with the same care as Yoongi did.

A few years ago, she went out of country for her job. I remember how Yoongi completely stopped talking after she left. That's when he started going to clubs and spending his nights out with friends.

She came back just a month ago and he again became the old Yoongi afterwards.

She've always hinted her feelings towards him. Saying things like she loves him or want to bear his kids and then laughing it off. But I knew she meant it.

She never had any other relationships just like Yoongi. But..... did she change her mind after going abroad?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Yoongi's pov:

I walked inside the club only to be met by the two most irritating and ill mannered brats.

I told y/n that he's not a kid.

"Hey hyung!", that taehyung greeted me with a smirk, extending his hand.

I forcefully shook my hand and then tried to leave.

"Let's have a drink together.", taehyung suggested but I shook my head.

"I am not here to have a drink but to meet my friend. And besides.....", I looked back at him grinning widely.

"I won't like to join any kids for drinks. You're both gonna drink strawaberry and banana milk probably.", I scoffed and left from there.