Episode 15

The next day:

Y/n's pov:

I opened my eyes, with the warm sun rays striking over my body through the glass window.

I looked around and found myself in a weirdly scattered surrounding.

My gaze then fell on my lap where I found taehyung resting his head.

The moments from last night striked into my mind making a deep sigh leave my mouth.

What I said to taehyung, was in the heat of the moment. But even I myself know that I don't love him.

What shall I do now?

"Noona?"

My head turned towards him and I found him smiling at me lightly, looking at me with his lidded eyes.

"You woke up?", I asked and he nodded his head lifting it up from my lap.

"You must be very uncomfortable sleeping like this.", I said standing up from the chair but he shook his head smiling cheekily.

"I had the best sleep of my life in your embrace."

My cheeks turned crimson red at his words.

Without reacting, I started marching out of the place to which he followed me.

"I'll call my driver. Let's go to my house first.", he suggested.

"Your house?"

"Yeah. We need to know what to do next and how to tell Yoongi Hyung about all of this.", he said making me remember all those painful sights I witnessed last night.

"Thank you."

My words made taehyng a bit puzzled but I passed him a warm smile.

"Thank you for saving me last night from those men. And thank you for showing me the truth. Without you I might have drowned down more into that person's lies and so would have my brother.", I said and he shook his head smiling back.

"Your safety and your happiness is all important to me. It's my responsibility Noona. Especially now when you have given me your permission for that.", he replied smiling brightly.

............

We both drove to his house. I was really hesitant as Mrs. Kim would also be at home.

What would she think of me? An old hag trying to trap their young inexperienced son?

I know I'm not that old but this age difference..... And I was even his teacher.

This is not possible.

I can't do this.

I need to tell him.

He entered his room while I stood at a distance at the doorstep.

"Taehyung....."