Episode 9

"I want you to break your marriage.", he said with a straight face.

The slightest smirk laminating my face earlier now faded away and a visible scowl took the place.

"What do you have to do with my marriage?", I seethed with a tint of anger building inside me by his sudden demand.

"Hyung, you want the deal and I know that business is the most important thing in your life. Then why ask questions that will get you nothing? Hmm? Just do as I say and the grand deal will be all yours.", he said in his casual carefree style with a wide smirk laminating his face.

The vase of patience inside me was at it's verge to be shattered into pieces. He was testing my patience and I had no more capacity to take his nonsense anymore.

"Get up and get lost taehyung. If you were not my cousin then you can't even imagine what I would've done to you by now.", I said standing up from the couch.

I want you to break this marriage hyung. At. Any. Cost!", he said with his gritted teeth walking behind me.

"You're lucky that I'm in a good mood today. Otherwise you won't be standing here alive.", I said sitting on my chair.

He stood in front of me giving me enraged glares.

"I'm not obliged to obey what you say. It's only your parents that give you literally everything you ask for. They indeed made you this idiot spoiled brat that you are today. Just get some work to do and do never disturb me for any of your nonsense game ever again.", I said giving him a murderous death glare.

Not saying anything more, he dashed out of the office slamming the door with a loud thud.

Billionaire's only sadistic son. My poor uncle.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Y/n's pov:

"How was it?", Yoongi asked me.

"It was good.", I said and got up from the couch.

"Are you tired? You don't seem energetic.", he said but I shook my head.

"I'm just feeling sleepy. Let's talk tomorrow.", I said and walked upstairs to my room.

Getting inside the room, I made my way to my bathroom.

Wearing off all my clothes, I sat inside the bathtub to relax myself.

I don't know what it is, but there's always this sense of fear in me. I always feel like someone is watching me and that makes me scared.

I've checked my whole bathroom many times but I found nothing in here but still there is a feeling inside that makes me want to squirm myself and to cover myself. Maybe just my wild thoughts?

Getting out of the shower I walked to my room in the bathrobe.

The notification sound coming from my phone suddenly caught my attention.

Chat

Jin❤: I miss you.

Seeing his message my lips instantly curled up in a smile.

Y/n: I miss you too❤.

I typed while blushing hard.

Jin❤: What were you doing?

Y/n: Just took a shower.

Jin❤: I wonder how would you be looking typing a message just wearing a bathrobe. Must be a very tempting site.

My eyes went wide at his message. I read it several times to confirm if what I was seeing was not my hallucination. Reading it for the fifteeth time, I felt a bit uncomfortable. This not how he talks. This sounds more like a pervert.

Jin❤: I'm sorry if I made you feel a bit uncomfortable. Actually I'm a bit drunk. I guess I'll talk to you later. Take care.💕

After reading his message I instantly turned my phone off.

Why did he suddenly talked like that? Though he said that he was drunk yet I can still not get over the way he talked to me.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Taehyung's pov:

"It means he said a no to you.", jungkook nonchalantly said which made me ball up my fists in anger.

"He would've been dead if he was just not my cousin. How dare he even think about marrying my Noona!", I seethed in the murderous rage building inside me.

"Calm down bro. You know he is not a common man you can easily get out of your way. He is powerful. You cannot just get rid of him like that.", he said but it frustrated me even more.

Throwing the glass of wine over the floor, I clutched my hair in frustration.

"What shall I do then? Let him have her? She is mine jungkook!", I shouted in anguish.

"First calm down and we can find a way.", he said and made me sit back on the couch.

"Now we need to figure things out. You said that he is not taking the money? Of course he won't. He is indeed very greedy to be at the top of the business circle but he would never take a deal the way you were giving it to him. Instead it would hurt his ego more.", he explained.

A loud sigh escaped my mouth.

"Then how am I going to do anything? He doesn't want money and there's nothing else I can give him except for that.", I impatiently asked.

"Why don't you try talking to your Noona?", he said but I shook my head.

"She would never agree jungkook. Only if she agreed then there won't be a need to do any of this.", I said with a gloomy expression.

"Hmm....", his eyes suddenly narrowed. "You said your Noona had a brother right?", he asked looking at me.

"Yeah. Min Yoongi. The one you met in club the other day.", I explained.

"Oh that cocky guy.", he scoffed.

"Why don't we take him into use?", he suggested.

"He is y/n's only brother and......"

"Don't take her name!", I snapped at him.

"Okay fine..... He's her only brother so they will be really close.", he explained.

"What are you trying to say?", I asked annoyed but a wide grin appeared on his face.

"Just do as I say and I'm sure thing will turn our to be in your favor......"