Episode 22

Y/n's pov:

Surprised?

Astounded?

Shocked?

Frankly speaking, I'm none of this right now.

What could I even expect from my abductor?

His actions proved my conscience was always right.

No matter how many layers of nobility he wrapped around his wicked self, I could easily look through that facade. And that's probably why I could never trust him or any of his words.

He's bratty, he's always been.

I remember noticing those small moments.

How he often used to argue over the smallest things to his mom, or brutally insult the servants over the minor mistakes, or when he couldn't get what he wanted.

But.... Did he finds no difference between those things and me?

He doesn't realize that I breathe? And have a will of my own?

If that Jin thought that he could cage me then he was wrong..... I knew yoongi would save me no matter what. I knew he would never back out.

My brother is as stubborn as me.

And now if this Taehyung thinks that he can mould me up according to his will then he's gonna get pretty disappointed. Because nothing like that is ever going to happen.

Not after he literally broke my jaw I will love him back!

Laying down at the bed, all I could do was internally curse at him.

No, I'm not crying. Instead I feel angry.

Coming to this place and living under the same roof as Kim Taehyung wouldn't have been that bad if he wouldn't have showed me his true colors so soon.

What does that kid take me for?

I'm literally half way in clouds and even with that the windows are locked. Does he think I'll jump off of it?

He wishes.

If anybody is going to die then it's going to be them both.

Getting up from the bed, I tiptoed towards the door, and attached my ears to the door.

Let's see what's going on....

The whole space was completely silent. But soon the some sounds of cutlery reached my ears making me alert.

Someone's coming here.

Backing out a little, I decided to pick one of the huge decorative pieces for my defense. I tried to hold it but well, I picked a bit too big one.

"Y/n, I brought you...."

The door opened but what Jungkook saw was y/n struggling to hold that big japanese vase in her hands, thriving to stand over her feet as the heavy vase was dragging her down.

"Help!", she yelped.

"Nah, you were probably going to hit me with that. If I got near you'll throw it at me", Jungkook exclaimed.

"It was for Taehyung idiot! Now help me!"

He made an o face before placing the tray of food aside and reaching to help her.

He picked the vase with much ease before placing it back over it's place while y/n took the golden chance to leave.

"The apartment is locked.", he declared making her halt on her steps.