Episode 16

Y/n's pov:

My gaze lifted and took a glance only to find Yoongi right in front of me.

"Oppa......"

My head turned to the left with a stinging pain on my cheeks making my skin burn.

I couldn't decipher why it happened as it all happened in the blink of an eye. But I knew that I was slapped.

Slapped by my own brother.

"I'm ashamed that you're my sister!"

He yelled at me while I was just looking at him in disbelief.

"You were Mina's freind right? Then how could you do this to her?!!!"

I couldn't decipher a word he uttered. I didn't knew what the mess was all about.

"What are you saying......"

"She told me you'll play innocent.", he scoffed and went back to the couch.

He covered his face with his palms.

"But I kept saying that my sister is not bad in heart. She'll apologize to you.

Yet you....."

I was still standing away holding my bruised cheek. Removing my hand from it, I shed the tears of agony brimming in my eyes.

I looked up at him and saw him crying silently. Tears dripping down his cheeks constantly.

But I was bruised too.

Not only outside, but inside.

I know they must've made things to make Yoongi believe. But how could he believe them......

Over me?

Wiping my tears off, I turned around to leave the house.

"You won't apologize to her?"

I heard his voice making me halt on my steps.

"I won't. But you'll apologize one day. You'll apologize for trusting a third person over your family."

With that I left from there, slamming the door behind.

.............

Third person's pov:

"HE SLAPPED HER!!", namjoon stepped forward and looked at the monitor screen with his eyes wide opened.

"Why aren't you reacting?", he asked jin in disbelief who had a blank face.

"She deserves it.", he closed the laptop and stood up from his chair.

Namjoon was baffled by his answer. Straightening up, he followed his freind to the huge glass window showcasing the night city view.

Jin took the burning cigar in his mouth, inhaling it deep to burn his insides with the warm smoke.

Namjoon stood right next to him, snatching the cigar away, before throwing it in the bin.