The New Kid in Town - Scott McCall x Male Reader

It was his first day walking into Beacon Hills High School. Y/n's parents decided to come back to Beacon Hills because they missed their hometown and it happened to be the place where they met, so they moved back, enrolling Y/n at the local high school. Y/n walked into the school to find students chatting at their lockers, while exchanging books for their next lessons.

He was busy looking around the school and accidently bumped into someone knocking down both their books. Y/n dropped to pick his books and those of the person he bumped into, he got up and looked at the person to find, a green-eyed, strawberry blonde girl who was examining Y/n from top to bottom. He handed her her books and gave her a sorry smile. "Sorry, I wasn't paying attention" Y/n apologized trying to escape the awkward interaction.

"You're new, right? I mean I haven't seen you around before." The strawberry blonde spoke ignoring the apology, "I'm Lydia, I like your boots." she continued. "Yep, I'm new. I'm Y/n and thank you. You wouldn't happen to know where the office is, would you?" Y/n asked her, she turned around and walked, leading me to the office. "Here it is, see you around Y/n" she waved, strutting off to join a group of people.

Y/n walked into the office and received everything necessary from his schedule to his locker combination. He was now at his locker, sorting out his books. What he didn't notice was a brown haired lacrosse player staring at him from a distance completely zoned out of the conversation his friends were having. "Scott. Scott. Buddy. Scott!" a voice sounded bringing him out of his state. He looked to find his friends looking at him.

"You okay there, buddy?" Stiles, his best friend, asked. "He's fine, he was just staring at the new kid. He likes him, I can smell it." Isaac smirked. "What, new kid?" Allison wondered. Lydia pointed towards Y/n and answered "Over there, That's Y/n." Y/n. The name flooded Scott's mind as his mind went into overdrive thinking about him. His nose picked up his scent as it got stronger. Y/n walked past the group waving at Lydia who he remembered from earlier, he glanced at each member of the group though his stare lasted longer on Scott.

Y/n walked into his AP Bio class thinking about Lydia's friends, more specifically, a brown-haired boy carrying sports gear. Y/n was told by the teacher where to sit and the students started to enter the class and Y/n noticed Lydia walk in and take a seat next to him, and he turned to give her a greeting smile which she returned. The boy that Y/n noticed earlier sat in front of him. "Hey Scott." Lydia called, causing the brown haired boy to turn around, "This is Y/n, Y/n meet my friend Scott." Y/n gave him a smile and stretched his hand for a handshake which Scott took, giving Y/n a puppy-like smile.

The rest of the day went on pretty well for Y/n, at lunch he was invited by Lydia and Scott to eat with the rest of their friends where he met Stiles, Allison, Isaac and Kira. They were pretty welcoming and asked Y/n basic questions about his life before they invited him to a lacrosse match taking place that night. Which is why they're now on the stands watching the game. "They're doing really well." Y/n shouted over the noise to Lydia and Allison and they both nodded knowing very well he was talking about Scott.

The game was over and they were walking over to their cars. "So, how's your first day been?" Lydia asked, walking beside Y/n. "Certainly better than I thought it would be. Hey, would you be able to give me a lift back home?" Y/n responded. Scott interjected, answering "I can give you a ride, if you want." Lydia agreed with Scott believing he should take Y/n home. They walked away from the rest of the group to his bike, he gave Y/n a helmet and sat on the bike. Y/n sat on the back and wrapped his arms around Scott's stomach, able to feel each of his abs through his shirt.

They reached Y/n's house and Scott walked Y/n to the door. "Thanks for the ride, Scott. I appreciate it." Y/n thanked him. "It was nothing. Hey, so I was hoping that maybe we could go out and I can show you sights that Beacon Hills has to offer?" Scott offered, Y/n nodded, hiding his blush. "I would like that." Y/n smiled, he walked inside his house "Good night Scott." "Good night, Y/n."