Y/n's sluty side 2.

Y/n walked into school and over to his locker and opened it to pull out some books. He closed it and walked to first period. No one was in there but Jackson.

Y/n was bent over a desk as Jackson ponded his hole and y/n moaned**harder Jackson**Jackson went faster till he came in y/n's hole. The bell was about to ring so y/n and Jackson fixed them selfs and waited.

Y/n walked out of the class room and over to the locker room. As he got closer he heard talking it was coming from Liam and Brett. Brett said**dude if I don't get laid soon I'll just pay for a sex doll.**y/n walked into the locker room and over to them and said**you can have me anytime you want. Both of you**he walked out of the locker room and went to the bathroom to find Scott peeing. Once he was done y/n grabbed Scott's shorts and pulled them down and got on his knees and took him in his mouth.

Scott pulled up his shorts and walked out of the bathroom leaving y/n leaking with his cum.

Y/n's step dad walked into the kitchen and looked at y/n and then at the kitchen and said**get it clean be for I ground you**y/n worked on the kitchen and his step dad fell asleep in his room. There was a knock on the door. Y/n opened the door to find more of his step brother Zane's friends. Y/n let them in the back yard and they played football while y/n was reading in his room. Zane came up and said**your nerdy friend is here.**Zane walked down stairs and y/n let stiles inside and the sat watching movies. Stiles was getting hard thinking about stuff and y/n noticed and slipped his hand in stiles pants stroking his cock. Stiles said**what if they catch us**y/n said**if they do they'll probably join in**y/n took out stiles dick and put it in his mouth. He bobed his head up and down and stiles grabbed his hair And started to face fuck him. Y/n gagged on his cock and stiles let go of his head so he could breathe. Y/n got up and took off his clothes and stiles took of the rest of his clothes. Y/n walked over to him and hovered over his cock. He lowered himself onto him and bounced up and down as stiles grabbed his hips and held him in place and started to pound his hole. Y/n moand**harder stiles**stiles bounded harder then flipped them over so y/n was on his back and he continued to pound his hole till he came inside of him. Stiles pulled out as he got a text from his dad saying to come home. Stiles got dressed and left the house.

Later that night Scott came over and fucked y/n for an hour straight and left.