Gingerbread House Scott McCall x Male Reader

It was a tradition that you and Scott grew up doing, and this year was no different even with all the supernatural beings threatening you and your friends' lives. You were setting multiple plates down before the sound of your window opens behind you. Your boyfriend, Scott, crawls through as quietly as he can. His dopey smile appears the moment he sees you, and you jump on him embracing him with a kiss.

"Hello to you too," Scott said with his crooked smile.

"I baked us some gingerbread, and I got you your favorite drink," you said letting him smell the aroma of hot chocolate. He easily picks you up and drops you onto your bed before crawling in next to you.

"You're the best boyfriend ever," he said kissing you all over your face. You try to keep your laugh down as your parents are sleeping down the hall and try to push Scott's face away.

"Stop! We're being too loud," you quietly shout at him. He settles down and sits up determined to beat you this year with the best gingerbread house. The night started off with you and Scott throwing pieces of gingerbread into each other mouths to see who can score the most. After, you guys continued with a few more creating a big holiday village adorned with messy gingerbread houses with candies decorating each house.

As Scott finish eating the last of the gingerbread houses while gulping down his chocolate, his head was on your shoulder as light snores escape his mouth. You gently lay him down on your bed and clean up the mess trying not to wake him up. In the middle of it, Scott's phone vibrated with Stiles name popping up. You thought Stiles could be trouble so you unlocked his phone to see his text.

"Dude, did you give it to him yet?"

You tilt your head in confusion and look at Scott still deep in slumber. You lock his phone and slowly make your way to the bed before trying to get into his pockets. You knew waking a sleeping werewolf isn't a good idea, but you knew Scott wouldn't hurt you. After feeling one pocket, you move onto another to feel a hard solid object within it.

"Curious?"

You nearly jump off the bed as Scott catches you with a laugh trying to keep it down. You scowl at him and slap his arm while calming your rapidly beating heart at his sudden question.

"I thought you were asleep," you whispered to him with a scowl.

"I was until I felt my boyfriend feeling me up," he said in a deep voice still trying to wake up.

You huffed and place a hand on your heart as Scott sits up. He pulls you closer to him as you two closely sit on the bed facing each other. You try to smooth out Scott's wild bedhead, and he smiles at you still in a sleepy haze. He grabs your wrist and lowers it before pulling out a small red velvet box, and your eyes widen.

"Don't worry, it's not what you're thinking. I've been saving up for this and I want the world to know you're mine and I'm yours."

He pulls out a ring with black diamonds making up two black bands. The design is similar to the tattoo Scott has on his bicep, and he slips the ring onto your finger before pulling out one more and slips one on his.

"This is nothing like the real one I'll get you, but this should do for now," he said nonchalantly with a yawn.

You were freaking out on the inside, and stare at the ring before looking back up at Scott to see him already falling back to sleep.

"How much did this cost," you silently screamed at him, but he simply lies down before pulling you down beside him and snuggles up to you. His warm body heat immediately draws you closer, and you couldn't help melt into his arms.

"Sleep now. Talk later," Scott murmurs.

The sound of light snoring fills the room again, and you stare at the ring on your finger. You knew Scott feel into a food coma the moment you saw him devour the gingerbread, and give up trying to wake him up before you eventually drift to sleep with butterflies in your stomach.