y/n's sluty side 3

Y/n walked into school and over to his locker and pulled out his textbooks and went to the locker room to grab his clothes for lacrosse and ran into Theo. Theo had a towel over his shoulder and looked like he was going to go to the shower. Y/n looked at Theo up and down then walked past him and grabbed his stuff from his locker and walked out.

Y/n walked into his house to find it empty. He walked up to his room and got ready for a shower. When he came back from a shower his step brother was down stairs watching TV. Y/n walked over to the couch and sat down. He asked**where's my mom and your dad**zane said**they went out of town for a few days**y/n nodded and watched TV.

Zane got up from the couch and said**I have to get ready for practice. don't stay up too late**Zane walked out of the room and got ready for practice.

Y/n sat in his room leaking cum as Scott left his house. Zane walked into the house sweating from practice and walked into his room and sat on his bed. Y/n got up from his bed and walked into the closet and got dressed then walked down the hall and stopped by Zane's room and peaked in to see him working out. Y/n smirked and walked down stairs to the kitchen and made him a glass of soda and some leftover chicken and ate some. Zane came down stairs in shorts and walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water. He sat down and took out his phone unaware that y/n in in the room. Y/n shook his head and went to his room and sat on his bed.

Y/n walked out of his room hours later rubbing his eyes. He walked across the hall to the bathroom and brushed his teeth. Zane walked inside after playing basketball with Alex and said**God I'm so horny right now**Alex nodded and said**I am too. I'm going to go ask that hot chick from the diner if she wants to hook up**Alex walked out of the house and y/n came down stairs and said**where's my mom and your dad**Zane said**my dad went to get some food for this weekend and your mom went to pick up Jack from the airport**y/n nodded and walked over to the couch and sat down. Scott sent a text to y/n letting him know that he's going away for a little bit and stiles sent a text letting him know that he's going to his lake house for the weekend with Jackson, Lydia and Alison. Y/n sent a quick ok back to both texts and sat his phone down. Zane got up and walked up the stairs to his room and y/n decided to follow him. When he reached Zane's door he peaked in to see him sitting on his bed texting someone. Y/n walked in and said**how was practice**Zane looked up and said**it was ok**y/n nodded and looked around Zane's room as Zane got up and walked over to the closet and pulled out a pair of black sweatpants and a white tank top. He took off his shorts and he hard cock poped through his boxers. Y/n snuck a peak as zane pulled off his shirt revealing his abs. Y/n turned around and said**need help**zane looked confused then looked down at his boxers and Y/n walked over to him and got on his fished out Zane's 10inch cock and took it in his mouth. Zane grabbed y/n's head and started to dick his face. Y/n started to gag and Zane let go of his face and pulled him up and took of y/n's clothes and said**you want this big cock don't you**y/n nodded and said**yes I want that big cock**Zane smiled and pushed him down and rammed his cock into y/n's hole and started to pound it and y/n was moaning and Zane was grunting till his came in his hole. Zane pulled out of him and said**that was great. Now get out of my room**.