Nothing better than giving each other love in the morning-Derek Hale

Morning was slowly dawning in Beacon Hills, the sun's rays spreading across the land as a new day began. It didn't take long for sunlight to reach the loft. Light burst through the large window of the master bedroom, bathing a sleeping Derek Hale in the heat of the day. The dark-haired werewolf was still quite asleep when the light hit his closed eyes, although he stirred it a bit, he knew it was a signal to get up.

The first thing Derek would normally do when he woke up and got his bearings properly would be to turn around to look at his boyfriend, Y/n, who was still sleeping. Although, in doing so, he realized that he wasn't there. For a moment he thought he must have already gotten up to freshen up. Until he felt a familiar pressure in his stomach.

The sour wolf chuckled as his hand reached for the cover that covered it and lifted it to see the culprit. His boyfriend was there, a smile on his face as his soft, slender hands caressed his man's well-defined abs. Derek smiled back as he covered them both, letting the light hit his naked bodies. The shorter man laughed as he planted a soft kiss on he stomach. "Well, good morning to you too." Derek smiled at his boyfriend as he started to sit up, only for him to press his hand to his chest, wordlessly telling he that he wanted he to lie down for this. He which he did. Him resting on the soft mattress with his hands clasped behind his head as he watched his boyfriend move closer to his crotch.

Just as Y/n reached his destination, he looked at his stud. "Good morning, my love. Did you sleep well?" As he asked such a casual question, his delicate hand grasped Derek's ebony member, which was already swollen from a case of morning sex, but he slowly grew more erect as his boyfriend licked his tongue bare meat. Y/n stopped at the pink head of the tip, swirling he warm, wet tongue around the glans. He was pleased to learn that his work had already earned his boyfriend's complaints.

The werewolf already had a wide smile on his face, feeling his boyfriend's tongue sliding down his member was always a wonderful thing to wake up to. "I slept like a child-" he spoke after a lustful moan, his tongue still polishing his cock as he spoke. "-How could I not when you tried to drain me completely?" Derek chuckled and maintained eye contact with his boyfriend who was currently licking the drop of precum from his urethra, watching as Y/n savored the taste before kissing his glans.

"Drain you? Please." The boy rolled his eyes playfully as he gave the shaft in his hand a good grip, barely able to wrap his fingers around the pillar of werewolf flesh in his grip. Y/n wasn't a king of size, not by a long shot, but still he thanked the gods that his mistress was not only a hunk but he also had the equipment. He just couldn't help it, moving his head to his shaft to lick him. He knew his boyfriend was enjoying this, feeling it throb in he hand and against his tongue.

Oh how Derek loved how proficient his boy was with his tongue, sometimes all Y/n needed to get him off was a good tongue job. But this was not one of those days, the sour wolf rested his head on his hands, absorbing the pleasurable sensations. Y/n's tongue trailed along one of the thick veins that ran the length of his cock, dappling his flesh with little kisses until he reached the tip of it again. The boy could keep soaping his shaft, but he wanted more. And he knew Derek would want the same thing. Derek raised an eyebrow as he turned his attention back to his boyfriend, watching the boy wrap his lips around the head of his cock, causing him to let out a short moan as his tongue swirled around the sensitive foreskin of his member just before he fell take more and more of it into your mouth.

The man moaned as he placed his hands on the bed, rising to a sitting position as Y/n took more inches of his cock into his mouth and throat. "Fuck... That's it... Take it deeper." Derek encouraged him as he placed his hand on his head. For the last week, Derek has been training Y/n's throat to take his shaft completely. Not that he wasn't good at sucking him off, in fact he gave him the best blowjob he's ever had. But there is always room for improvement. And Y/n agreed, loving how he throat gaped as he took more of his man meat, though in the back of he mind he hoped it would never get better because of how much he loved the way Derek reacted to he gagging which he certainly did loved.