y/n's sluty side 4

Y/n was sitting in his room leaking cum as stiles climbed out the window before getting caught by y/n's step dad. Y/n got up and out on some black jeans and a T-shirt and walked down stairs and saw his step dad come through the door. Y/n said**where's mom Zane and Jack**mike said**they went to visit your grandmother**y/n walked into the kitchen and got him something to drink and walked back to his room.

Y/n was laying on his bed reading a book when his step dad came in wearing a towel around his waist and said**your mom called they're going to be staying there for a few nights**y/n gave a thumbs up and went back to reading and Mike walked away. When he was out of sight y/n put down his book and walked over to his mom and Mike's room and took a peak in to find mike completely naked and facing the opposite direction of the door. Mike put on some loose shorts and a tank top showing off his abs and tattoos and y/n ran back to his room as mike came out of his. Mike walked down stairs and watched some TV while y/n got fucked by Jackson up stairs. Jackson pulled out of y/n and said**thanks for the quick fuck**he didn't wait for y/n to answer before going out the window.

Later that night y/n walked down the stairs to get a midnight snack only to be met with a naked chick bent over and Mike fucking her. Y/n backed out of the kitchen and went back to his room trying to process what he just saw.

Mike closed the door and put his shorts back on and walked upstairs and opened y/ns door and said**I ordered pizza**y/n looked up and said**who was that**mike looked at the floor then back at him and said**don't tell your mom**y/n got up and said**I won't. On one condition**y/n walked closer to mike and said**you fuck me when no one is home**y/n pulled down Mike's shorts and grabbed his dick then said**I see why my mom likes you. You have a big dick but does it taste as good as it looks**y/n got on his knees and took his cock in his mouth. Y/n bobed his head up and down as mike moaned and forced his head down his shaft. Y/n gagged and pulled away. He stood up and pulled his clothes off and said**i want you to fuck my hole**mike wasted no time as he grabbed y/n and rammed his dick into him and started to fuck him senseless. Mike grunted and y/n moand as mike came in his hole. Mike pulled out and walked out of the room as y/n lied there smiling.

teen wolf x male reader/Actor x male reader(not my works)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara