y/n's slutty side l

The next day y/n walked into the school and over to his locker and and got out his textbooks and went to the locker room to find Scott and Isaac standing by Scott's locker talking. Y/n walked over to them and said**hey guys**they said**hi y/n**y/n took that as an opportunity so he reached down and grabbed their junks in his hands and then walked away like nothing happened. Scott and Isaac looked at each other and then looked at the door as y/n walked out. Y/n looked at his watch and walked to his first class.

The bell rang and everyone piled into the hallways and y/n walked out of his classroom into the hallway and walked over to Liam and Brett and said**what y'all doing**Liam said**we were just talking about Brett's girlfriend. They haven't had sex in four months**y/n looked at Brett and said**why**Brett said**I don't know. The farthest we've gone was a make out session**y/n nodded and said**well. If you need someone to talk to you know where I'll be**y/n walked in-between them and grazed his hands against their junk and continued down the hallway. Stiles and Theo were walking to their next class when y/n walked up behind them and stiles said**what's up y/n**y/n said**how do you know when I'm behind you**stiles said**you always do this thing were you click your heals an the ground when you walk**y/n mumbled**damn**then look at them and desided that he will try on them in a few weeks.

The last bell rang and y/n walked out of the school and over to his motorcycle and started it up and drove home. When he got home his mom and dad were once again on a business trip and would be gone for three months. Y/n turned the corner to the kitchen only to be met with a dirty table and counters. Y/n started to clean the kitchen when someone knocked on the door. Y/n put down his towel and went to open it l. When he opened it he was met with Scott. Y/n opened the door and walked back into the kitchen and Scott said**you missed our lesson today**y/n looked at Scott said**I'm sorry**Scott sat at the counter and said**don't be**y/n got back to cleaning as Scott sat at the counter looking at his phone. Y/n got done cleaning and said**I'm going to take a shower you can wait on my bed**Scott nodded and they walked up to y/n's room. Y/n walked into the closet and got some clothes and a towel and walked into the bathroom.

Y/n got done with his shower And walked out in a pair of shorts and no shirt. Scott looked up from his phone and saw that y/n had nothing but shorts on and y/n said**what are you looking at. Don't act like you've never seen me half naked.**Scott tried looking away but couldn't take his eyes off him. Y/n looked at Scott then walked over to him and took his phone and sat it on the bed then climbed onto his lap and pushed him down onto the bed and said**I know you want this. The tent in your shorts tells me you do**y/n slid down to the floor and pulled down Scott's shorts to reveal his 10 inch cock. Y/n looked up and Scott then took his member into his mouth. He bobbed his head up and down earning a moan from Scott. Scott grabbed y/n's head and pushed him down further taking in his whole member. Y/n took out Scott's cock and started to play with his balls. Scott moaned and said**fuck y/n. You love your alfa's balls**y/n hummed in response making Scott's ball vibrate and Scott moaned and y/n got up and took off his shirt and shorts revealing his pussy and said**want to fuck this hole**Scott nodded and y/n climbed on top of him and lined Scott with his hole. He then lowered himself onto his cock. Once Scott was inside of y/n. She started to thust in slow then picked up the pace as y/n was moaning. Y/n pulled Scott into a kiss and said**harder Scott. Harder**. Scott went harder and flipped them so y/n was laying on his back. Scott was grunting and said**you like it. You like your alpha's cock deep inside you**y/n nodded and said**yes I'm a dirty slut too**Scott thrusted harder and said**yes you are. You're a dirty little slut. You let anyone fuck you**y/n nodded and moaned more as Scott was getting close to his climax. Scott started going faster and said**I'm going to cum**y/n said**cum in me**with one final thrust he came inside of y/n. Scott pulled out and fell next to y/n and said**that was amazing**y/n handed him a towel And said**let's go get cleaned up**.