Hitting Off With Devenford Lacrosse Player - .Brett Talbot x Male Reader

It was another ordinary day in Beacon Hills, I was walking to class with Mason when suddenly my thoughts went to Brett Talbot. Yup, the best lacrosse player on Devenford. I first saw him when Mason went to find Liam. I was on my phone until Liam talking about Brett. Mason notice him and nudge me beside him. I look up wondering what it was when i held my breath when i saw him. From the tone of his body which i like, to his perfect face and jawline and his beautiful green eyes. I blush look away when he turn towards our direction.

From then on, i couldn't stop thinking about him which is something i hate. This isn't the first time that i keep thinking about someone i like only for them to be straight. I was so caught up in my own little world i didn't realise Mason was calling my name. "Y/N? Y/N! Hello" He was waving his hand in front of me. "What?" "What? What's going on with you? You've been staring in front not blinking for a while now. What are you thinking about? Or should i say who are you thinking about?" Mason said turning his attention on me. "It's nothing, don't worry about it." I lie. "Come on tell me, it's about Brett isn't it ? Not gonna lie he is hot though, plus he's a werewolf as well." Now it's his turn to be in his own world. "But is he straight though? I mean if he's not then you can have him." I said to him smiling. "Nah, He seems like he's bi cause i saw him showing off and flexing to the people on the bleacher watching him, guys and girls. Plus he seems to taken an interest in you." He said grinning at me. 'Brett likes me?' I thought. I don't wanna get my hopes up. "Look, I know how you feel about it, but it's definitely true, who knows maybe you can have your happy ending this time." Mason reassure me. He knows about how my family feel about the whole lgbt thing, especially my father. I don't know how he take it that his one and only son is gay. Mason on the other hand don't have to worry about it. He can be out and about about his sexuality while i have to hide in the closet my entire life. Sometimes i envy him to be able to be open about it. Being the good friend he is, he offered me his place in case my family didn't take it well and kick me out. "I'm going to watch Liam practise lacrosse later, maybe you can join me and see your Brett." He said wiggling his brows at me grinning. I laugh and lightly hit his shoulder.

After class has end, Mason went off to the field leaving me with my thoughts again. 'Should I?' I thought. "Well considering that I don't have any class for the time being I'll just go I guess." I said to myself.

Arriving at the field, I look around till I spot him and went up to join him. "You made it!" Mason said as I sit down beside him. "Guess you couldn't resist him after all huh." He said looking off into the field. "Well considering that i don't have any class i thought i might pay a visit."

Out there on the field was Liam and Brett practising. After scoring a goal, Brett look out on the bleacher and seems to notice me watching him. He smirks and went back to practising. He seems to be showing off his skills which practically had some others falling for him. Goal after goal, Liam throw his headgear on the ground storming off after losing numerous time against Brett. "Okayy.... Maybe I shouldn't come at all." I said slightly wincing. "Yeah.... Wait right here. I'm gonna go check on him." Mason said leaving me alone. I watch him go and look back and only to be making eye contact with Brett as he take his shirt off which had the others drooling over him. He keep staring at me while he flex his sweaty body. I blush and look away. Knowing that he's a werewolf, I'm sure he can hear how fast my heartbeat was. I was looking anywhere but him that I didn't realize that he's walking right towards me until he was standing right in front of me. I look up about to ask him what he wants but nothing came out cause I was speechless at how attractive he is up close. Those beautiful green eyes seems to shine brighter and those abs of his is- "You know, why don't you take a picture, it'll last longer, or would you prefer to just take me home for a longer and closer look. I wouldn't mind that." He said smirking. I instantly blush and clear my throat. "I-is there something you need?" He's checking me up and down which didn't go unnoticed by me. "What's your name?" He ask sitting down beside me. I saw Mason leaving with a still angry Liam giving thumbs up. Brett notice him too. "Your friend don't seem to mind us together. So, care to tell me your name? Your other friend doesn't wanna tell me." Gee I wonder why. "Um, Y/N" I said feeling myself getting a little comfortable around him. He seems to notice and hum in satisfaction. "Y/N, that's a pretty name just like you. Do you wanna hang out later?" "There's literally anyone here that is way more popular and pretty, why did you pick me?" I ask trying to see where this goes. "Well." He begins, rubbing the back of his neck "I know what you're thinking, that i was probably one of those people who flirt and sleep with whoever they want to and then dump them. But trust me, that wasn't my intention with you. I actually want to get to know you from the day i saw you and... I was hoping you might give me a chance to show you who i really am." As I listen to him, I notice that the words he spoke seems genuine and have some truth in it and his bad boy attitude seems to drop for a bit. And his eyes hold admiration and truth behind it which makes me falling for him even more. "So, what do you say?" He ask waiting for an answer." "How about after school? Do you wanna go somewhere or to your place?" I said smiling at him. "We'll go to mine, here give me your phone." I gave him my phone and he type away before giving me back. "Let me know when you're done, I'll text you the address." He told me his ego seems to bounce back before standing up and leaving before winking back at me which had me laughing. I stand up going to my next class excitedly like a child got his first candy and to tell Mason about it and wanting school to end quickly.