Bad Liar - Stiles Stilinski x Male Reader

I was walking down the street the other day
Tryna distract myself
But then I see your face
Oh wait, that's someone e
lse

Y/n was on his way to school thinking about anything and everything except for him. Recently, he had developed a crush and a strong one too, it took everything not think about him, fantasise about him. He was doing pretty well until in the distance he saw him, before being pulled into thoughts about him. How he always wore flannel shirts and would always ride around his old sky blue truck, suddenly a loud car horn pulled Y/n out of his thoughts.

Embarrassed at the stares, Y/n rushed out of the way of the car and looked back to where he thought he saw his crush only to see another person. Y/n sighed thankfully that his crush didn't see him almost get runover. He paced his way to his locker and started switching out his books but stopped when he noticed the regular group of people standing by Scott McCall's locker. He let his gaze stop on the brown-haired human.

Oh oh, tryna play it coy
Tryna make it disappear
But just like the battle of Troy
There's nothing subtle here, oh
oh

"You know if you keep staring, you might burn a hole in his head." Bree, Y/n's friend, said, breaking Y/n out of his gaze. "One word. One word and I can set her pretty little hands on fire." He gritted through his teeth, seeing Malia's hand in Stiles' made him slightly upset. "Careful, baby witch. Look at what you're doing." Bree informed, making Y/n aware of the flickering lights causing him to turn and face his locker, controlling his powers.

"You need to find a way to control those feelings of yours before they get you exposed." Bree suggested. "I'll be fine. It was just a little hiccup, nothing to worry about." Y/n denied, closing his locker and locking arms with Bree. They both walked past Scott's locker and Y/n snuck a glance at Stiles but was surprised to see him looking at him. Stiles gave Y/n a greeting nod but Y/n shyly looked away and continued on his way to class. "Why didn't say 'hello' back?" Bree asked, whispering incredulously. "Because I was caught off-guard." Y/n answered, whispered back afraid the werewolves would hear.

In my room there's a king size space
Bigger than it used to be
If you want you can rent that place
Call me an amenity, oh oh
Even if it's in my dreams
, oh

Y/n arrived at the door to his next class and stood outside talking to Bree. "Since when are you interested in a relationship anyways?" she asked, waiting for the bell to ring. "Because I feel ready, and I want to have someone." Y/n replied, hopelessly. "And that someone is, Stilinski?" Bree questioned, judgementally. "Don't judge me." Y/n complained, as he entered the classroom and took a seat at his table.

Ooh you're taking up a fraction of my mind
Oooooh every time I watch you serpentin
e

Oh I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Not to think about you
No, no, no, no, not to think about you
No, no, no, no, I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Oh tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin', I'm tryin'
Not to give in to you
No, no, no, no, not to give in
to you.

With my feelings on fire
Guess I'm a bad lia
r

Y/n sat in front of Stiles, a strategy in trying to get over him, unfortunately Stiles sat directly behind him so that he could sit next to Scott. Y/n had kept his head down and focused on his work, waiting for his test results that the teacher was busy handing out. Y/n had received his test results and mentally celebrated his excellent results. In this moment, there was no thought of Stiles Stilinski until he felt a tap on his shoulder from behind.

He turned around and his eyes meet brown, chocolate ones. "I saw your test score. You did pretty great." Stiles complimented with a smile, "Thank you, Stiles." Y/n thanked, nervously. "Please don't disturb others, Mr Stilinski." The teacher reprimanded, with a look. "Sorry teach!" Stiles mockingly apologised, giving Y/n a wink to which he returned with a blush and a smile before turning to face the front again. He was hoping that no werewolf in the class was listening to his heartbeat.

I see how your attention builds
It's like looking in a mirror
Your touch like a happy pill
But still all we do is fear, oh oh
What could possibly happen next?
Can we focus on the love?
Paint my kiss across your chest
If you're the art, I'll be th
e brush

Y/n sat with Bree on the stands watching Beacon Hills High play against Devenford Prep in a lacrosse game. The match was heated as they were tied and there only two minutes on the clock. The stands were watching with bated breath until Stiles suddenly scored a goal causing the stands to erupt in excitement. Time was up and the game was over, people rushed off the stands. "I'm gonna find Greenberg. See you later." Bree said, giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek before leaving him.

"Hey Y/n! You came to watch the game?" Mr Stilinski asked, approaching him. "I did, my friend wanted to watch her boyfriend and needed some company." He answered his neighbour. "You need a ride, home?" the sheriff offered, but before he could answer Stiles excitedly appeared. "Well done, my son scored the winning goal!" Mr Stilinski boasted, causing Stiles to roll his eyes before noticing Y/n's presence. "Congrats Stiles." Y/n cooly said, giving him a smile and earned one in return with a thanks.

And oh baby let's make
Reality, actuality, a reality
Oh baby let's make
Reality, actuality, a realit
y
Oh

Y/n watched Stiles walked toward Malia and give her a hug before closing his eyes and looking in the other direction. He rejected Noah's offer for a ride home and decided to walk. "Hey Y/n! Wait up!" a voiced called to him from behind, on his walk. He turned to the voice and lo and behold, there was Stiles running up to him still in his lacrosse uniform. "You know it's dangerous to walk alone in the middle of night." Stiles warned as he reached Y/n who didn't look him in the eye.

"Well you know me, I live for danger." Y/n joked before sneezing and rubbing his arms. "I actually don't know you." Stiles disagreed, as he placed his lacrosse jacket over Y/n's shoulders to get him.

"We're not friends so you're not expected to." Y/n responded, holding the jacket around his figure as the scent of Stiles' cologne became stronger.

"Well, we should hang out sometime. You can bring Bree and I can bring my friends. So that we can all be friends. What about tomorrow?"

And there was the word that made Y/n's heart sting: Friends. In that moment he remembered why he couldn't be with Stiles and so the wise decision would be reject to the offer and forget about Stiles Stilinski entirely. "It's a date. Bye and thank you for walking me home." Y/n quickly said before entering his house and shutting the door on Stiles' face. He made his way to his room and once inside he noticed something in his full-length mirror.

He was still wearing Stiles' lacrosse jacket. And he heard a ding from his phone and pulled it out see a message: You looked too cute wearing my jacket for me to ask for it back. See you on our date tomorrow 😉 – Stiles.

With my feelings on fire
Guess I'm a bad liar
.