Scott x stiles x male reader

Stiles and Scott just finished practice, they are sweaty and tired. You are sitting on the bench and Stiles sits next to you. Scott is drinking water and everyone else is starting to have except you and your boyfriends.

"We got the dick pics that you sent us. And I'm mad at you" Stiles said.

"Why are you mad?" You asked.

"He got horny," Scott said.

"Oh, that's why you are mad-"

"I'm still horny. But my boyfriends won't do anything about it" Stiles said.

"And what you want us to do?" Scott asked.

"I have an idea," You said.

"What?" Scott asked.

"Since Stiles is horny he would be happy having two cocks in his mouth. We can do it under the bleachers" You said.

"I have been horny all day. Even, in class, I was getting a boner because you and Y/n were sexting me. I want to suck my boyfriends' dicks" Stiles said.

"Yeah, I did get horny reading those texts. Let's do it now" Scott smiled.

Stiles smiled and he followed you and Scott under the bleachers. Scott looked around and made sure no one else is around.

"Get on your knees, babe," You said.

"No one will catch us, just get on your knees now," Scott said.

Stiles does get on his knees, first, he pulled out Scott's cock then he pulled down your pants and takes out your cock. He starts to suck your cock and you start to moan. Stiles has his hand wrapped around Scott's cock and starts to give him a handjob. Scott leans in and he starts to kiss you.

Stiles take turns sucking your cock and Scott's cock. Scott starts to fuck Stiles' throat and he starts to gag. You are jerking off watching your boyfriends. Now Stiles has two cocks in his mouth and he starts to gag. Saliva goes down his chin and his cock starts to throb.

"Fuck, you are so hot with two cocks in your mouth, babe" You moaned.

"Yeah" Scott moans.

He takes turns sucking on your balls and Scott's balls. You and Scott start to kiss again, and Stiles gagged on your cock. Stiles is giving you and Scott a handjob, he is breathing hard.

"This is what I wanted" Stiles smiled.

He starts to suck your cock again, you thrust your cock deep into his mouth. Scott is jerking off and he takes a picture of Stiles sucking your cock using your phone.

"Keep sucking his dick," Scott said.

You take out your cock and his face is red. He starts to suck Scott's cock and you are jerking off fast. You start to cum on Stiles and Scott cum in Stiles' mouth. Stiles cum in his briefs and he is happy.

"Feeling better?" Scott asked.

Stiles has cum on his face and shirt and he is smiling.

"Much better" Stiles smiled.

"Good" You smiled.

------

You are in the locker room and your boyfriend Stiles stands behind you. He wrapped his arms around and he starts to kiss your neck.

"What a surprise," You said.

"Maybe, my hot boyfriend can fuck me right here in the locker room and we are alone," Stiles said.