New witch - Scott McCall x male Reader

New towns, new homes are always difficult and this was especially the case for you. Gods know where you had ended up, Beacon hills was previously unknown but it seems your parents wanted to go back there. They told stories about how their mom and dad had grown up there before moving away to a different town, far away from there.

Now you had known that there must have been more to this quiet little town, there were signs something was off but most importantly your heart had motioned that it was not a normal town. Now a heart can be impulsive but there were too many times where it was right about situations that you couldn't ignore it. After all, your heart had probably saved you from dying before old age ever did. It came with the whole packet deal of being a witch. Thankfully it hadn't skipped a generation so you had your mom to show you the way.

This meant falling on your ass a whole lot as a kid but it did give you powers and the chance to look behind the veil, normal humans didn't quite get that chance, it was either closed or they would be forced through. The second option not really being that good since death would often follow those who would be forced through. As if death knew it had been found out and hunted those to make sure it would go back to normal.

¨Now, please don't set the school on fire during your chemistry classes because last time you did, it was really hard to spin that it was because of what you were doing and not you getting upset at the teacher.¨ A sigh escaped your lips as you put on your shoes. The house was smaller but cozy, it felt warmer than were you used to live before with all the modern type houses. ¨I know, that happend a few years ago mom, nobody got hurt and it didn't happen again.¨ You put on a coat and grabbed your bag. ¨Besides, it will go fine here alright.¨

She pursed her lips and nodded. ¨And if anything every happens to you, let me know. There has been some strange sightings around here and I don't know if we can completely trust the cops to do their jobs that well.¨ A simple goodbye and then you were off riding your bike to your new school. It was your ordinary basic high school. Groups of populair pretty kids, the nerds, the misfits and the jocks. And now you were there, the newcomer. Plently of people gave looks, weren't they taught to mind their bussiness? The paper schedule in your hands revealed that you had physics first, great.

-

Why did the first class he had to have was physics. Scott was restless. It hadn't been too long since something supernatural happend and the quietness that seemed to roam Beacon Hills now was wrong. There was something off and he knew that something was going to happen sooner or later.

Stiles made a funny face from accros the room, trying to lighten the mood he knew Scott was going to be in. He had to agree with everything being too peacefull lately. It was a welcome change but the paranoia of something going wrong the moment they relax was too well known.

The door opened and a new guy walked in. Weird, Scott didn't know that they were going to get a new classmate. The new guy looked over the room and sat down behind an empty desk, near Scott. His smell was different, human but something else too. He couldn't place it.

Scott turned his head away as the new guy looked to him and gave him a slight wave. He introduced himself and waited for Scott to reply. ¨Scott, welcome to Beaon Hills.¨ Scott got interrrupted by his teacher who looked sternly to him.

¨Yes, it seems mr. Scott has met our new classmate, let's give him a warm welcome.¨ He looked around and smiled. It made Scott feel warm in his stomach.

-

The day couldn't be over quicker. The classes were fine and all but no matter when, there was always one person staring. Scott was his name, him and his group of friends. There had to be something wrong with them or rather something strange. Book have foretold that Beacon hills had a mystical background, perhaps these people were a part of it. It would be foolish to assume that they were no other supernatural beings here, or wishful thinking.

You couldn't help but feel watched as you rode back home. There was definetly something going on and it was unclear wether this would be good or not. Your dad would know more about the history here so he could puzzle the pieces together thus making it a fitting story.

¨Wait up!¨ Someone on a motorcycle was getting closer. Scott, of course. ¨Hi... Scott right?¨ You smiled.

¨Scott right?¨ Scott smiled back when he saw one grow on your face. ¨Yes uh I wanted to know if you were doing something tonight?¨ His palms were sweaty and his knees felt weak. ¨I'm finishing up my room tonight.¨ He nodded. ¨Maybe if you want, I can show you around beacon hills tomorrow.¨ There was no hesitation in your voice as you accepted it. ¨Great, I'll see you tomorrow!¨

-

¨We have an old friend here in Beacon hills who could tell you more about the history of the town? He hasn't been back too long either but I'm sure if you introduce yourself, he'll be happy to help.¨ That was all he said as he send you toward the vet in town.

Looks could be deceiving, was this man a knower of the unknown or just part of it as well? But he was trusted and for now that was all that mattered. A little bell rang as you pushed the door open, a man stood behind the counter. ¨Deaton?¨ He raised his head. ¨Yes? Who might you be.¨ He was tense as you introduced yourself to him. ¨Ah, I remember your father in our younger days, he was always quite the rebel.¨

-

Scott could smell that you had visited Deaton and excitement grew in him. Does this mean there was something more about you? Would this be good or not, he hadn't decided yet.

¨Wait so you met him? What did he want to talk about? Is he like me too?¨ Questions spew out of his mouth with no slowing down in sight, or at least it seemed that way until Deaton looked at Scott. ¨Yes, we just talked about the town and everything that went around here since his dad left.¨ Maybe his dad was supernatural? Or he was looking way too much into this.

¨But he did have his theories, comes with his intuition side of a witch I suppose.¨ Wait.. ¨Did you just say witch?¨ Scott moved around and stood in front of his mentor. ¨Yes and he told me how you have been watching him.¨ A heat crept upon his cheeks. ¨Oh he did?¨

Deaton nodded. ¨Have you felt attracted to him? Has your wolf side been upset or anything?¨ He had to think about it. ¨I don't know, I just feel like there is something going on with him and with the luck we have around here, something is going to happen soon.¨

¨Hmm that might explain why he felt a bit more attracted to you too.¨ Deaton cleaned his hands and went to explain. ¨You might want to let him into your pack, I've heard stories from some werewolves that they have a certain someone who becomes immedaitly close to them. They get irritated when they are far away, injured or with someone they dislike. There is a chance, Scott, that he could be your mate