First Time - Scott McCall x Male Reader

Warning: Smut 

Scott and Y/n had been dating for two years, it first started when Y/n joined the pack as a witch and ever since he's been with them through thick and thin. He did develop a crush on the alpha of the pack, Scott McCall, it was hard not to, he was kind, protective ,and considerate. He was also physically appealing which was just a bonus in Y/n's book. Y/n had been supportive towards Scott from helping him with homework to cheering for him at his lacrosse games.

Y/n was standing in the crowd of supporters watching the lacrosse match between Devenford Prep vs Beacon Hill High. The match was intense and everyone was on their feet with 3 mins left on the clock, Scott was able to score a goal breaking the tie in the game and achieving a win for BHHS. The supporters roared loudly and cheered, Y/n moved down the stands in an attempt to find his boyfriend.

Arms suddenly wrapped around his waist and someone hugged him from behind, he turned to see his boyfriend sweaty with a tired smile on his face. Scott gave Y/n a peak on the lips. "I'll get my things and we can have movie night at my house." Scott whispered in his ear, "I'll wait by your bike, don't take too long." Y/n responded, smiling before walking to Scott's bike. He didn't wait long before Scott came out with his gear and gave Y/n a kiss on the cheek, they hopped on the bike and rode to Scott's house.

The house was empty since Melissa was working the night shift, so they went up to Scott's room. "You don't mind if I take a quick shower, do you?" Scott asked. "Oh, that's okay. I'll find a movie for us to watch." Y/n answered, while going on the computer to search for a movie. It had been a few minutes and Y/n still hadn't found a movie. "Did you find anything yet?" Scott asked before moving over to the computer leaning over Y/n. "Uh...no. I-I haven't found one." Y/n stuttered, nervously since Scott wasn't dressed and only wore a towel around his waist.

Scott heard Y/n's heart beating faster and knew he was the reason for it. "I don't think I want to watch a movie anymore." Scott whispered in Y/n's ear before moving down his neck placing soft kisses which caused Y/n to open his mouth in pleasure. Scott moved to kiss Y/n on the lips and they continued to kiss while moving towards the bed where Scott pushed Y/n onto the bed and moved on top of him, as he continued to kiss Y/n's neck leaving hickeys which made Y/n moan.

Scott began to undress Y/n as he continued down Y/n's body, kissing and caressing his chest and giving each of his nipples attention before moving down to undo Y/n's buttons. He pulled down his pants to see a print in Y/n's underwear. Scott moved back up to kiss Y/n on the lips while his hand began to stroke Y/n's member, Y/n moaned into Scott's kiss enjoying the feeling Scott's hand was giving him.

Still kissing Y/n, Scott started to remove Y/n's underwear which released Y/n's cock from it's clothing. His cock was hard and leaking precum. Scott removed his towel revealing his large member and moved to press his cock against Y/n's. Y/n pulled away from the kiss, "Scott, this is my first time." he told Scott who gave him a sincere look. "We can stop, if you want." Scott offered, "No, it's fine. I want to keep going." Y/n said, "I'll go slow." Scott comforted him.

Y/n moved down towards Scott's large member and slowly started stroking it eliciting a moan from Scott, Y/n then licked his cock up to the tip and took it in his mouth. Scott moaned louder at Y/n's actions, he started thrusting his cock forwards and backwards in Y/n's mouth grabbing a handful of his hair. Scott thought his boyfriend was beautiful with his hard cock in his mouth. Y/n began choking as he tried taking the whole member. He came up for a breath getting a kiss.

They switched positions and Y/n was on all fours, Scott moved toward Y/n's whole and began to lick and stretch his hole. Y/n felt high from this, Scott's tongue and fingers giving him all sorts of pleasure. He felt Scott's tongue move down towards his cock and sack and back up to his hole. Scott grabbed lube from his bedside table and used some on his fingers. He inserts a finger into Y/n's hole stretching it out before inserting another. His two fingers find Y/n's spot which causes him to let out a loud moan at the feeling, Scott feeling proud of what he is doing to his boyfriend inserts another finger.

Once Y/n is properly stretched, Scott puts lube on his cock and turns Y/n to have him laying on his back. Scott lifts Y/n's leg over his shoulder and moves his member towards Y/n's hole, he slowly inserts until his entire member is inside his boyfriend. Y/n moaning at Scott's cock, wraps his arms around Scott's neck and nods his head to Scott "You can move." Scott begins to move back and forth, his movement is slow and sensual, Y/n moans as he pulls Scott towards him, chest to chest, Scott begins to kiss Y/n's neck as starts to thrust faster into his boyfriend.

Y/n now riding Scott's cock feels Scott stroking his cock matching the pace he is riding at. Y/n's cock starts to leak precum as the veins begin to throb, reaching his climax he moans as he cums on Scott's chest, he can feel Scott near his climax too. Scott's eyes shine red as he starts thrusting into Y/n harder and faster trying to reach his climax. Scott releases his load into Y/n, before removing his boyfriend from his cock and pulls him close to cuddle. "I love you," Scott confessed. "I love you too." Y/n returned. They both fall asleep in each other's arms, Y/n happy that his first time was with his boyfriend