Hot Movies - Isaac Lahey x male reader

Isaac smiled and laughed madly. Y/n closed the front door behind him and his boyfriend, before pressing against the older boy's back and pressing a quick kiss to his neck, his mitten-clad hands touching the other young man's sides, finally wrapping around his. chest hugging him tightly from behind.

"Thank you Isaac. Are you okay. Even though it's absolutely icy, ice skating can be fun," Y/n acknowledged, smiling against the older man's back. He could feel his boyfriend reaching up he own arms and taking Y/n's hands in he's, squeezing them gently as he turned his head and pouted his lips to kiss him. Something Y/n happily gave him.

"I told you so," the taller of the two murmured against Y/n's lips, causing Y/n to laugh again at the tickling vibrations.

Reluctantly walking away, Y/n finally removed he gloves, along with he shoes, coat, and the warm knitted scarf that he had once owned he mother's, before carefully hanging everything in the appropriate places on he. .

Shivering, still feeling quite cold, Y/n hugged himself, rubbing his arms and trying to get warm as he looked away from the boyfriend on he. "So, I'm a little cold. Do you want to come down and watch a movie with me, maybe snuggle under the covers for a bit? he asked innocently as he started to walk towards the basement, knowing without looking that Isaac was hot on his trail. He could feel the older youth's eyes glued to his back as he hummed his agreement. Or, rather, Y/n could feel those ocean blue eyes focused on his thighs and butt in a hunting way.

Oh well, he guessed he had a pretty nice butt... he would have strutted if he hadn't been so icy cold, but the way he was, Y/n wanted nothing more than to turn the temperature up to the max and get into it. bed.

Which he did, after fetching his laptop from his desk and telling Isaac to pick a movie while he fiddled with the heater a bit himself.

Pretty soon they were lying side by side on their stomachs, their elbows brushing against each other as they shifted to get comfortable; the soft, sad words of Ewan McGregor speaking in the background as they smiled at each other.

To say that Y/n had been pleased when he noticed the movie Isaac had chosen would be an understatement. He adored Moulin Rogue, and well aware that his boyfriend knew it even though he wasn't that much of a fan, Y/n knew without a doubt that he would do something to make it up to the elder. Later though, like after the movie.

There was something about that movie that hooked Y/n; maybe it was the grand, lavish musical numbers, maybe it was the unabashed romance that ran through every minute, but it was hands down Y/n's favorite movie. Well, at least it tied for first place with Sound of Music, but in his mind it really was that good.

And as always, Y/n was mesmerized from the first minute, his mind instantly captured by the all-too-familiar story. Always as if it was the first time he saw it.

They were at the part where she introduces self to Satine to sing he first song where Y/n first felt the hand running down he back; warm and steady as he caresses his clothing, his delicate fingertips innocently dipping below his waist and caressing his cool flesh, raising goosebumps. A quick glance tells him nothing: Isaac seems totally enthralled with the movie, but Y/n knows something is up.

But - Moulin Rogue. There is nothing that can make you stop watching it.

"You know," Isaac whispers in his ear a few minutes later, making him shiver with heat, "I can think of a few other ways to warm you up again. Ways that are not only more fun, but also much more... effective..."

And once again, Y/n flinches, though he's not sure if it's from the taller man's words, or from his hands that had traveled even lower, now placing one of he buttocks on top of his tight jeans. Chances are he's a combination of the two anyway, since when he closes his eyes there are thousands of images flitting by in quick succession, each little image hotter than the next.