in heat: theo raeken x male reader

Theo?" You asked when you stopped next to him as he slyly rubbed up against you. "What're you doing?"

"Nothing!" He almost squeaked which naturally had you suspicious that something was wrong worsening.

"Sure, I need to go and get my books from Stiles' jeep I left them in there this morning." You groaned and jumped when Theo grabbed you by the shoulders and shook you slightly.

"I can get them, I'm big and I'm bigger than Stiles so I can carry all the books you'll ever own!" With that he let go of you and hurtled out of the building.

"What's wrong with Theo?" Lydia sighed as you joined the rest of the pack, jumping when Theo shot around the corner and grabbed Stiles before returning moments later to set the dazed boy down and hand you your books.

"You could have just asked for the keys." Stiles grumbled as Lydia rubbed his arm.

"Books." Theo grunted and held them out to you, circling you a few times before following you to your next lesson. Over the course of the lesson Theo had scooted his chair and table over to you until you were sharing a seat and he was smiling at you.

"Seriously Theo, what the heck." You sighed, rolling your eyes when he frowned.

"What do you mean?" He asked, ignoring the teacher who was telling him to move back.

"You're acting funny, normally you're all aloof and sarcastic." You pointed out and tried to push him away but your chair moved instead and bumped into Malia's.

"No, I'm not." He huffed as he scooted over.

"Can I help you?" Malia asked as she looked up from her work, her firm scowl of concentration melted to one of confusion when she saw you'd been trapped between the two of them.

"Help me push him this way?" You asked and she nodded, not one to turn down pushing Theo any which way and shoved until both seats slid back to where they'd been.

"Seriously Theo, what's wrong?" You whispered but he decided to ignore you and pout instead.

"Guys, anyone know what's wrong with Theo?" You asked as you met everyone on the bleachers for lunch.

"Nothing's wrong he's just in heat." Scott muttered as he bit into his sandwich.

"I thought that was only... you know." You trailed off and jerked your head towards Malia.

"No male werewolves get it too it's just not as often as females but it's actually pretty complicated." Stiles informed you as you sat on the bleacher above him.

"So why is he carrying stuff for me and following me around?" You asked but the look everyone gave you had you feeling a little nervous.

"He's trying to display his compatibility with you... prove he's the right choice for your mate." Lydia hummed, stabbing at a strawberry as she looked up at you and smiled. "He does like you, it would make sense that he wants to pick you."

"When were you planning on telling me this?" you asked and they all shrugged.

"When we let him out of my dad's trunk." Stiles admitted as he looked up at you. "He's got food and water and once school's over, we were going to keep him in Lydia's basement until his heat's over."

"Guys seriously!" You gasped and rolled your eyes, heading off to find Theo, eating as you went.

"Thanks Mr Stilinski!" You called back as he tossed you the key to the boot. When you opened the boot you immediately blushed.

Some of your clothes that had been left at the packs houses and a blanket you used when you slept at Lydia's had been laid under Theo who had his hands shoved down the front of his joggers.

"(Y/N)?" Theo said, his hands stilling as he gazed up at you.

"Why'd you let them put you in here?" You asked as he sat up and bumped his head.

"It smelt like you." He admitted and let you coax him out, hesitating before he grabbed your stuff.

"Well I'm going to give the keys back and then you can have a nap at mine." You offered although Theo was too busy snuggling his head into your things to give you a response.

By the time you'd gotten back to yours and got into your house, Theo insisted on carrying everything which had him stumbling and almost falling as he finally got inside and his arms spilled over. You left him in the living room as you went to find a pillow so he could sleep but when you came out you found the backdoor open and no Theo.

"Theo?" You called, looking through the part of the woods that backed onto your garden.

You found Theo in what used to be your den, but now you used it to escape from your siblings.

"Do you like me?" He asked which made you chuckle.

"Yes, Theo I like you." You giggled when he grinned and bounded closer.

"Even when I'm acting all weird?" He asked and scrunched up his face.

"Even then, now will you please just come and have a nap while I try and get hold of Chris so I know how to help you with this?" You waved your hand at him and he nodded. "Also, we should find you a shirt."