roommates-Stiles Stilinski x Male!Reader x Scott McCall

"Roommates." Stiles hisses and Kira just shakes her head.

"It's easier to share than try to find a place of our own!" Scott tries to convince Erica when she asks why the three of you always come out together.

"Wait; you share a bed? All three of you?" Boyd and Derek spend three minutes laughing and another five trying to tetris the three of you onto the imaginary queen bed you all share.

"They can't do it without touching; they have ot touch..."

"What's wrong with platonic cuddling?" You snap and Stiles agrees.

"Yeah, nothing wrong with that; or platonic morning wood; or the occasional threeway as long as you don't kiss; or the occasional kiss as long as you use protection or the-" Issac and Theo are grinning at each other.

"Will you all fuck off!!!"

"I believe you."

"Thank you Jackson! Can't believe I'm saying that." Scott and Stiles slump a little relieved the teasing is over.

"I mean you really think Stiles could keep his mouth shut if he ever got a chance to score with his two top crushes?"

"His what?" Scott's eyes widen as he turns from Jackson to Stiles and back again.

"I take that back; I hate Jackson the most." Stiles deadpans and you can see Derek sliding Malia five bucks.