Imagine: You ask them if they want to have sex with you. all x male reader

Stiles.

Stiles got distracted by the sudden question that took him by surprise, he tripped and fell, making a mess in his room. Then he looks at you and notice you're being serious. "Like, right now?'" You nodded and he stood up quickly. "Uh, yeah!" Then in a hurried attempt to get naked he tangled himself under his shirt.

Derek

Derek smiled and said "You should've asked sooner..." before picking you up, then throwing you down in his bed and removed his clothes in a slow sexy manner to get you aroused.

Liam

Liam was taken a back when you made your question, and more when you emphasized the action, sounding more like an order and less of a question. "Y/n, we're in school." He looked around nervous, "I don't care, I want it now." The fact that you we're coming off to him as very dominant was a mayor turn on, and without hesitation, he entered a classroom locked it while you threw all the stuff on top of a desk where he placed your lower half to grope you as he fiercely kissed you.

Scott

Scott laughed a little shyly "Very funny, Y/n." after he saw that you weren't laughing and was looking at him stern look he realized you weren't kidding, making him shut his mouth, then grabbed you and took you to his house on his bike in a hurried way.

Theo

Theo glanced at you with a sly grin "Cant say i didn't see this coming, but I wanted to ask you the same thing." let's just say that you guys had wild sex in his truck after that.

Isaac 

Isaac got startled and he then blushed. "What?" He then put on a straight face as if the question didn't faced him at all. "Oh, it was nothing..." You giggled im a mischievous way as you walked, leading him to your room while taking piece after piece of your clothing. He stood up, feeling giddy and tripping at first. "W-Wait up. Y/n, wait up!" He removed his clothing quickly and closed your door and locked you both in it.

Peter

'I'll be damned.' Peter laughed victoriously as every part of him was making him head towards you "We'll? What are we waiting for?" Both of your hurriedly becoming undone of your clothes, completely forgetting that you we're in Derek's loft, a frequently visited place.

Jordan

Jordan scolded you for making that question out of the blue under working hours ""Are you crazy? We're im the middle of work." He whispered, "That doesn't answer my question, Parrish." He sighed and after your shift ended he took you on a quick date and slept at his place.

Ethan 

Ethan felt amazed that he can still win over people easily but politely declined. "You know I have a boyfriend, Y/n" and why a sly smile you told him "He can come, too. Jackson is pretty hot..." Ethan hummed, meditating the offer, and called Jackson.

Chris 

Chris felt like he his the jackpot with this, but tried to hide it as much as he could. "It was getting hot down here, anyways." He took your hand with a grin and guided you to his bedroom.