The Power of Heartbreak (PT 2) McCall pack x male reader

Y/n scurried around his room packing his bag and getting himself ready for school. As he was about to leave his room, he stopped to look at the cracked mirror. It was Friday when he broke it and since then his mother had told him the truth: she was a witch, and now so was he. His weekend consisted of his mother teaching him to control his powers and warning him about the dangers that came with such power. "It's real and it's dangerous." her words echoed through his mind before a knock sounded at his door pulling him out of his state.

"You should really fix that. It's a family treasure, you know." his mother suggested, her gaze switching between Y/n and the mirror, as she stood in the doorway. Y/n rolled his eyes at his mother before focusing on the mirror and closing his eyes. "Venez trés connu cendre. Venez trés connu cendre." he chants as the mirror slowly repairs itself. He eventually stops and opens his eyes to find the mirror completely repaired and lets a proud smile grace his face. "You're getting better every day. Now get to school or you'll be late." Y/n's mother says giving her son a smile before leaving his room.

Y/n wasted no time in moving to his locker once he reached Beacon Hills High School, he switched his books and closed his locker. His gaze fell on the Pack who stood by Malia's locker; there his friends stood all conversing with each other. There Stiles stood with his arm wrapped around Malia's waist causing a bitter taste to form in Y/n's mouth. Y/n's stare captured the attention of Scott and Stiles, who met the newbie witch's eyes in return; their eyes held sadness mixed with relief at the return of the witch.

Y/n took a noticeable breath before making his way to class walking past his friends completely ignoring them, leaving them confused. "I need time." he said to himself. He had a plan, and that plan was to ignore his friends until he can find a comfortable way to talk about his powers.

The entire day was riddled with Y/n having awkward encounters with members of the pack, each person more curious than the last about his behaviour. Isaac, Lydia, Malia and Kira all tried to secretly give him notes during the lessons they shared but their attempts proved futile when Y/n would just shove the notes in his pocket. It was all going according to plan until on his way to get lunch, he was pulled into an empty classroom. "Oh, not again." he swore at himself mentally when he saw who pulled him into the classroom.

"I know why you're avoiding us. It's because of me and Stiles, isn't it?" Malia bluntly asked as she moved to stand in front of the witch. "Yes and no, but it doesn't matter Malia. I just need some time." Y/n hastily answered, hoping to move past the werecoyote but couldn't when she moved in his way. The classroom door opened, and the rest of the pack entered the room before closing the door again causing an array of curse words to float through Y/n's mind.

"Malia, we said that we would talk to him together." Kira reminded her friend. "You guys were taking too long." she shrugged. "Look, I don't hate you guys or anything. I just need a bit of time, that's it." Y/n claimed, omitting the discovery of his powers, feeling his heart speed up. Once again, he tried to move past Malia to get to the other exit but was stopped as a hand firmly gripped his arm.

"You're hiding something. Your heart is racing. You smell different." Malia alerted the members of her pack. A second of silence pasted the room, "She's right." Scott softly confirmed, as if not wanting to believe it. "That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot." Y/n snarked before grunting as he felt Malia's grip grow tighter. "Malia let him go, please." Stiles asked, as his brown eyes connected with Y/n's, pleading for the truth. Y/n felt twinge of anger course through his veins, "Let me go!" he snapped, pushing the hand of his gripped arm toward Malia, unknowingly releasing a magical telekinetic force that shoved the werecoyote to the ground.

Y/n's eyes widen at what he had just done before rushing out the room through the second exit leaving the Pack wondering, how the hell did their friend do that...