Theo Raeken x Male Reader

Theo stood by his locker with the rest of the pack, hearing Stiles ramble on about the suspicious murder case his father was investigating, but he was busy focusing on someone else. A few metres away, Y/n was at his locker switching books for his next lesson while talking to a girl from his class. Y/n was busying talking to Jess both laughing, before Y/n turned his attention to his locker again. "You know, Theo has been looking at you for quite some time now." Jess informed Y/n causing him to blush.

Y/n looked around and found Theo's eyes, he smiled before giving him a shy wave. Theo's face formed a smile back and he gave a wave back, Y/n shut his locker and walked to his next class with blush coated cheeks. Theo still stood staring at where Y/n was. "Theo!" a voice spoke pulling Theo out of his dazed state, his eyes returning to the pack who were looking at him. "You okay, dude?" Scott asked, worried as he placed his hand on Theo's shoulder.

"He's fine, he was just busy Y/n-watching per usual." Lydia revealed, smirking, fully aware of Theo's crush on the boy. "It's true, you can smell the attraction. It's suffocating." Malia confirmed, smelling Theo's emotions. Theo rolled his eyes, not responding, attempting to walk to his lesson before being stopped by Scott. "Hey, is it true? You like Y/n?" the alpha asked. "Yes! Okay, it's true." Theo sighed.

"So, why don't you just tell him you like him and then ask him out? Problem solved." Stiles remarked, sarcastically. "You make it sound so easy, but I've never dated a guy before..." Theo trails off before entering his next class bumping into someone. "Sorry, I didn't see you coming." Y/n rambled before looking up and meeting Theo's eyes causing a smile to spread on his face. "Oh, hi Theo." Y/n greeted "H-Hey Y/n, uhm...how are you?" Theo asked, with a nervous smile.

"I'm doing great besides being swamped with homework but nothing we can do." Y/n shrugged, "How are you doing?" he asked back. Theo nodded his head before answering, "I totally get that, and I'm good except I have a feeling the English test tomorrow is gonna be the death of me." Theo replied as they moved over to Y/n's table, "I could help you, maybe like a study date in the library after school?" Y/n offered, shyly. Theo's smile grew as he nodded his head accepting the invitation.

They continued talking for a bit before the teacher came inside and went on with the lesson. Theo sat with the pack at lunch as they all started talking before the topic of Y/n came up. "We're having a study date in the library after school." Theo said, "Okay, well that's good right? I mean it's kind of a date?" Scott spoke. "No, a study date is not a date especially when it's happening at school." Lydia disagreed, shaking her head.

"Well you might wanna ask him out soon before someone else does." Liam announces, his attention fixed on Y/n's table more specifically on Greenberg who was flirting with Y/n. Theo fixed his sight and hearing on the pair, "Hey Y/n, you look great today." Greenberg complemented with a flirtatious smile. Theo's grip on his lunch tray tightened, claws penetrating the plastic. "Thanks Greenberg, you look good yourself, how's lacrosse goin?" Y/n returned, with a cute smile.

"Lacrosse is pretty good. I have a feeling Coach will put me in the First Line, maybe you should come and watch the game on Saturday." Greenberg invited, trying to score himself a date. Y/n nodded "Maybe I will." he said. Greenberg gave him a wink, causing Y/n to playfully roll his eyes, before walking back to his own table as Y/n returned to the conversation he was having with Jess.

Theo watched the scene, his lunch tray was bent in a horrible shape, his eyes were glowing yellow and his breathing was deep while releasing a small growl. "Theo, relax." Scott spoke, trying to calm him down. "Looks like you're running out of time, Theo. If you don't do something, Y/n and Greenberg will frolicking off into the sunset. Tick-tock goes the gym clock." Lydia sassed.

After school, Theo enters the library and finds Y/n already there, his table occupied by notes, a laptop and books. "Hey, ready to start?" Theo asks as he approaches the table, setting his bag down. Y/n nods, giving him a smile and gesturing for Theo to sit next to him before Y/n starts their session by explaining Themes in their English novel. Theo and Y/n left the library because it was closing and now they were on their way to Y/n's house. "You know you didn't have to walk me home, right?" Y/n asked.

"I know but you never what goes a bump in the night. And it's not like I have any place to be." Theo assured, although this wasn't true he was missing a pack meeting but alone time with Y/n was worth it. "Well then, I guess having a bit of protection wouldn't hurt." Y/n said as his house was now in sight. "I saw what happened at lunch with Greenburg." Theo mentioned, Y/n nodded his head, ushering him to continue.

They reached Y/n's porch, "He was wrong, you don't look great today. I think you look breathtaking everyday." Theo complemented with a nervous smile, stuffing his hands in his pockets. "Thank you, Theo" Y/n thanked, with a blush tinting it's way on his cheeks. They reached the door where they both stood smiling at each other, "So, I was wondering – if you want you don't have to say yes – if you possibly wanted to go on a date with me sometime?" Theo asked, as his hand moved to grip the back of his neck.

"A date?" Y/n questioned, Theo nodded but looked down and waved his hand, "It's okay if you don't want to..." he rambled, "No! I would love to go on a date with you. I just didn't know you liked guys too." Y/n explained, interrupting him. "Well, technically you're the first guy I like." Theo admitted with a shy smile, a blush coating his cheeks. "Well that's good to know." Y/n commented before he leaned and gave Theo a kiss on the cheek