caught-Stiles Stilinski x Scott McCall x m!reade

"Hey sheriff, is Stiles home?" Scott asks on the Stilinski doorstep.

"Yeah come on in, he and Y/N are in his room working on Stiles' latest conspiracy board, I'm on my way out for the night shift but tell Stiles I left some money for you kids to order a pizza," Sheriff Stilinksi tells Scott as he grabs his jacket and heads out the door.

Scott makes his way up to Stiles' bedroom, opening the door to find Stiles on his knees in front of you, your dick in his mouth as you sat on the edge of his bed and played with his hair.

"Hey Scott," you say casually.

Scott knew you and Stiles were friends with benefits but he certainly did not expect you to be getting a blowjob from Stiles while his dad was downstairs.

"Oh uh, your dad left for work Stiles... he left some money for a pizza," Scott says awkwardly.

Stiles releases your dick with a wet pop, "cool, you want a turn Scott?"

"Do I- uh- I-," Scott mumbles.

"You don't have to if you don't want to," Stiles says, "I can just finish him off and we can order some food."

"Well I... didn't say I didn't want to but what if it makes things weird," Scott replies nervously.

"It's just sex, I'm horny, Stiles is horny and the boner in your pants tells me you're horny too," you smirk and Scott looks down to notice the erection that has grown in his pants, "it doesn't have to mean anything, just a couple of guys helping each other work thier... sexual frustrations."

Scott stands there for a moment but walks over to you and sinks to his knees, glancing at Stiles who bites his lip and gives him a nod of approval.

Scott takes the tip of your dick between his lips, swirling his tongue and tasting the cum leaking out of you.

He takes a couple more inches and begins bobbing his head, in a steady rhythm.

"Damn Scott," you groan, "I don't want to cum yet, I want to watch you fuck Stiles first."

Scott agrees and all three of you get naked, Stiles grabbing a giant box of condoms.

"Shit Y/N we've used up almost the entire box," Stiles laughs and hands a condom to Scott.

"Let me warm him up for you," you tell the boys, "Stiles get on your hands and knees."

With Stiles in position you spread his cheeks and eat him out, your tongue properly lubing him for Scott.

"Oh fuck I need more," Stiles moans.

You stand back and let Scott who had been stroking his hard dick enter Stiles.

Stiles groans as Scott does a few shallow thrusts letting him adjust but soon bottoms out.

"I think he's even bigger than you are Y/N," Stiles teases.

"Have fun with him," you playfully tell Scott.

Scott is fully fucking Stiles now and you are enjoying the show.

Stiles' back is arched and he is gripping the sheets.

"Please touch me Y/N," Stiles begs so you reach under him and start jerking him off.

"Oh shit, I'm cumming," he yelps and spurts out onto the bed.

Stiles didn't exactly have the best stamina so once Scott pulled out of him he immediately flopped down onto his back with a huge grin on his face.

"Y/N you gotta let Scott fuck you his dick is amazing," Stiles smiles and Scott blushes.

"What do you say Scott you want to fuck me too?" You ask, running your hand down his stomach making his dick twitch.

"Yes please," Scott nods enthusiastically.

He changes the condom and you lay back on the bed, Scott placing your legs over his shoulders and slipping his dick inside you.

"You're right Stiles he is huge," you say feeling so full.

Normally you were the one fucking Stiles so it was a nice change of pace to be on the receiving end.

Scott is grunting and groaning as he fucks you, Stiles still out of energy watching you two but hoists himself upright so he can lean over and start sucking you off again.

With Scott railing you and your dick in Stiles' mouth you cum straight down his throat and as always Stiles swallows it all.

The sight makes Scott cum inside you, his body spasming as his orgasm washes over him.

Scott pulls out of you and throws the second condom away.

"So what did you think Scott?" Stiles asks.

"That felt really good," Scott tells him.

"Maybe you'd be interested in doing this again sometime?" You question.

"Oh yeah, definitely," Scott responds without a second thought.

"Great, we can have round two after pizza!" Stiles says happily, jumping up from the bed and going downstairs still naked to order in dinner.

"Is he always like this?" Scott asks.

"I fuck him regularly and he is still horny enough to need to jerk off all the time," you laugh.