A Good Time - Brett Talbot x Male Reader

A Good TimeBrett Talbot x Male Reader

Part 2 of Hitting Off With Devenford Lacrosse Player

A/N : Here's a Part 2 for Hitting Off With Devenford Lacrosse Player fic. Hopefully it's as good as the first one cause i feel like this is not good :3

Word Count : 1,158 words 5,844 characters

During all my classes, I couldn't pay attention to what the teacher is saying, instead i keep looking at the clock every 5 minutes wanting school to end so badly so i can text Brett about his address later. I also have yet to tell Mason about it too. Finally after class has ended, i went to my locker when Mason show up. "Hey Y/n, Liam and I are gonna meet up at the Library to study later. You wanna join us?" "Oh. Sorry Mason, I can't later because I may or may not be going over to Brett's place!" At this point, I couldn't contain my excitement that i whisper-yell at him to avoid attracting other people's attention. "Seriously? Wow, that's so cool! I'm so happy for you!" Mason said feeling happy as well. "I'm nervous actually, I don't know what to do when i get there. What do I say to him? Do I just stand around?" it went from 0 to 100 quick as I went through different scenarios of what if that i was a mess in front of Mason. "Woah woah calm down Y/n, everything will be fine. I know how nervous you are. And I'm definitely sure you wouldn't wanna act like this in front of him." Mason joked. "But my advice to you is to just be yourself. Don't get nervous and just try to calm down and get comfortable around him. I know you can do it!" Mason reassure me. I take a deep breath and calm down. "Alright, thanks Mason. Hopefully I don't mess this up." I said as I pull out my phone. "Alright, good luck and have fun but not TOO much fun! Let me know how it went tomorrow!" "I will, I'll see you tomorrow!"

I begin to search Brett's name and once i find it, I went to type but my fingers just hover above the keyboard. I hesitate on how to greet him.

"Hi Brett, it's me Y/n in case you're wondering. Are you at home now?"

I proceed to go with that. Seconds later, he text back.

"I know, I memorise it when I look through your phone, hope you don't mind ;)

'That sly bastard. Hopefully he didn't see anything else in there.' I thought.

"Yes, I've just arrived back home, waiting for you ;)"

The second text made me have butterflies in my stomach. He then proceed to text me his address. I sent back an 'I'll be there' before sending a text to my parents that i won't be home tonight. Not that they care whether I arrive home early or late. After that, I decided to make my way to Brett's house which is not too far or too short.

After a few minutes, I arrived at the address that Brett send me. Its a nice looking house. Trying to shake off the nervousness, I take a deep breath before make my way to the front porch. Standing in front of the door, my heart is pounding I can physically feel it on my chest. I went to knock on the door but before that happen, the door open. Standing there is Brett in all his glory. I'm surprise he actually put on a shirt. "Hi." I said suddenly feeling myself even more nervous. But I push those feelings away. "Let me guess, you can sense me outside." I said with a little smile. He gave a cheeky grin and step to the side and let me in. "I'm glad you show up, I thought you wouldn't." "Well I thought I might visit you and see where this goes." As I walk past him, I can smell the shampoo on him and it's smell nice actually it's almost intoxicating. He close the door behind him and lead me to the living room. "Hope you're hungry cause I got us some food." He said as he laid out some food on the table. As if on time, my stomach growl at the sight of it and I'm sure he heard it with that smirk on his face. "How nice of you to get us some food." I said as I sit down on the couch a little too eager to eat. "Well, the quickest way to a man's heart is through his stomach". I've heard that before. This hunk of a man manage to make me more in love with him.

We talk for a while on the couch side by side while we eat. "So where are your parents? Do you live by yourself?" I asked. "My parents die in a fire when Lori and I were still young. Satomi took us in and we became a part of her pack. She cared for Lori and I." I stay silence at that feeling sad for him and his sister, having to lose their parents at a very young age. I wonder what is his childhood like? "So, what about your parents? What are they like?" He asked now interest in my life. I pause for a second before telling him about my family. About how they don't like lgbt stuff and I have to hide myself so I don't get kicked out. "My childhood isn't terrible, it's normal actually, I feel happy." Though we both knows that isn't entirely true, even if my parents don't accept me for who I am, I still love them. They gave me a life after all.

Throughout the whole evening, we just hang out and talk about different things. We also watch some movies until it was late at night. Brett decided to offer me a ride home, claiming that it's safer and that if anything happens, he can protect me. Well this is Beacon Hills after all, I don't need to know the full story to know that something supernatural always happen here.

When we almost reach my house, I told him to just drop me a few blocks away to avoid my parents being nosy about who send me home. His modd seems to change for a sec before he comply. Upon reaching a few blocks away, I turn to him and said "Thanks for the food, I actually have a good time today." "Same here, I hope we can do this again sometime soon." He smiles at me. "Really? I would love that!" I said excitingly. There's a comfortable silence as we got lost in each other eyes, the moon shine down onto his face which makes him ten times more adorable. I look away before anything happens and unlock the door. "Good night, I'll see you tomorrow." I said as I step out. "Goodnight, have a sweet dream, hopefully I'm in it." He said. "Don't worry, you're definitely in there tonight." I close the door and walk away before turning and wave at him again. Walking to my house, I can't wait to see what's next for us.

A/N : And that's a wrap for this Brett x reader fic. Hopefully you'll enjoy it as much as the first one. I also put a reference quote in there from a movie. :3