Spill - Isaac Lahey x male reader

Warnings:Mentions of knotting, graphic sex (as best as I could), creampie, fingering, blowjobs

Isaac Lahey x Male Reader

Is that like a thing?"

"What?"

"You know"

"..."

"I'm not saying it out loud. I know you know what I'm referring to"

"I have no clue what you're talking about Stiles"

"Isaac I don't need to be a werewolf to know you're lying to me"

"You'll have to be specific Stiles, otherwise we're just playing a guessing game"

"When you and [Name].. Y'know. Is there any unusual– swelling?"

"You're asking me if I have a knot. Like a dog?" Isaac said unamused

"Yea– No not like a dog like a wolf human creature thing. Scott won't answer me and I'd feel awkward calling up Kira in the desert to ask. Also she didn't pick up"

"Why not ask Malia"

"Yes because I'm totally gonna ask my ex about her new bf's dick"

"But you feel comfortable asking me?"

"Somewhat"

"And you think I'm going to answer you Stiles?"

"Pretty Please"

"Well.." Isaac started as he looked off into the distance

"... Are you doing some sort of flashback montage? I can't tell what's going on"

"I mean I could always try and stick my claws in the back of your neck and help you relieve the night yourself"

"I thought only alphas could do that."

"Peter did it"

"Former alpha"

"Wanna give it a go?"

"Shutting up now."

"There was this once, [Name] and I were fooling around. I started kissing on his neck and he moaned before pushing my head lower. I kissed down his chest and brushed my lips over each nipple. I'm very talented with my mouth. He started pleading my name and I got so hard"

"You're telling me, that [Name] is actually able to stomach moaning the name Isaac?" Stiles teased

Isaac shot him a glare before smirking "I know it might be hard for you to believe since you're used to hearing 'Stiles' in exasperation and no one can pronounce your monstrosity of a first name. But I am very used to hearing–

"Isaac" [Name] moaned out "Stop teasing"

"You'll have to tell me what you want. I'm not a mind reader"

"Lower" [Name] growled out "Go lower"

"Like here?" Isaac asked as he kissed down towards [Name]'s belly button, teasing it with nis nose. He traced around [Name]'s bellybutton tickling him before granting the request. "You smell good. Especially right... here" Isaac drawled as he nosed his way down [Name]'s happy trail kissing his pubic bone

"Isaac."

"Hmm"

"More."

"Your wish, is my command"

Isaac backed away from [Name] giving himself time to catch his breath. He'd always gotten off more serving his boyfriend. He didn't even really need sex. Jerking himself off while eating [Name] out was enough for him, but he could tell [Name] wanted more.

"Strawberry flavored. Fancy"

"You like it when I lick your dick clean and I don't like the taste of water based lube. Two birds, one stone."

"Fair enough. But this time I'm going to be doing the sucking"

"Hmm" [Name] barely groaned out before he choked on a gasp. Isaac had begun teasing the head of [name]'s cock. Licking circles around it and hollowing out his cheeks before pulling back and exposing it to the cold air. Isaac noticed all [Name]'s muscles relax completely when he began swallowing more and more of his boyfriends' cock. The blond took that as his cue to slip a lubed finger into [Name] slowly stretching him out.

When Isaac got his knuckle past the rim and [Name] relaxed a little more, Isaac slipped the second finger in, curling and finding [Name]'s prostate. [Name] thrusted up into Isaac's mouth, and the werewolf made a sound that was half choke and half hum, sending vibrations down the cock in his mouth.

"Isaac please"

"But you taste so good" Isaac said around [Name]

"Isaac"

"Your wish is my command."

Isaac pulled back and sat up straight, looking down at the reclined [Name] as he lubed his hand and stroked himself. [Name] looked away and tried to recompose himself but Isaac used his clean hand to grab [Name]'s chin and look him in his eyes. Isaac gave a couple more strokes before leaning over his boyfriend, kissing him as he slipped past the rim.

[Name] moaned into the kiss as Isaac began thrusting. They parted and Isaac curled his hips upward, searching for the spot he was abusing earlier. [Name] was so hard that his prostate should've swelled a little and the slightest pressure would cause him to shiver. Isaac alternated between shallow but slow strokes to scope out the prostate, and fast strokes that reached deeper. Isaac accidentally found the spot he was looking for when he leaned in for another kiss, and used that to his advantage, knowing [Name] was more relaxed and therefore more sensitive when being kissed. The two of them chased their orgasm finding release while kissing sloppily. Isaac's moans echoed louder than [Name]'s as he swelled and pulsed. The two were surprised when Isaac continued to cum well after the euphoria of his orgasm had begun to fade.

"Pull out" [Name] screamed out in surprise

"I can't"

"Why not"

Isaac looked down

"Is it stuck?"

'No– I'm still cumming, I don't want it to spill."

"You would rather spill it me instead"

Isaac smiled sheepishly and shrugged.

"Okay! Okay! I get it. Don't ask questions you don't really want to know the answer to" Stiles said exasperated "I didn't need to know that much about your sex life. I'm just gonna.. go"

"So Scott... why didn't you tell me you had a knot?"

"What? Stiles who told you that"

"Isaac"

"You know he loves fucking with you and you believed that"

"Well, he had a whole story about the first time he knotted."

"Stiles." Scott said through laughter "Isaac is a bottom"

"Oh fuck me"