| 𝐁𝐞𝐠𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 |

*Reminder*Trigger warnings such as mature scenes, blood, gore, death, drinking, self harm, drug abuse and smoking will be present in this book

*Reminder*
Trigger warnings such as mature scenes, blood, gore, death, drinking, self harm, drug abuse and smoking will be present in this book.

Another needle was being sunk into my flesh.

I didn't scream or cry knowing the very torment would soothe my nerves, settling my desired anger to blow up. Instead I watched Mad Eye's crazed state push the needle further inside my forearm knowing another day will pass of no new answers leaving my lips.

The needle making sure I got all the fuel I needed to live, but I yearned for the taste of food.

For three years the only sight has been concrete walls and old mixed with new blood of mine that was permanently glued to the floor. My lips cracked, and eyes open in slits from the exhaustion of living the same day for what seemed like an eternity.

Regulus Black was a man of little words I assume, since he never wasted his time saying not one word to me. He died devoting himself to others more than his own daughter, seeking a way to destroy Lord Voldemort and for that my hatred dug deep for my father.

Being his heir was shameful.

Instead of love and kindness he left me at the doorstep of Antonin Dolohov not bearing the sight of me ever since my mother passed bringing me to this life, and the dark lord saw his wife as weakness. Killing her in cold blood for my father to watch her eyes become a blank state of nothing. A guilt I could only burden upon as a child knowing love and family was the reason Regulus Black began his hunt.

I was nothing to him, therefore hearing of his death only brought music to my ears.

Antonin was no parent it was undeniable, he trained me to be his personal guard. Being one of the most devoted to the dark lord had its downfalls and the ministry continued to seek him out and lock him in Azkaban for the rest of his pathetic life.

I became the assassin who hunted aurors. Antonin not only wanted to know I would always be there for his safety, but also a hidden secret that I could never be taken away.

We trained since I was a child. One wrong spell of mine would result in great fury of a dark wizard who had a temper unable to be contained.

This ensured me to be hidden from everyone because I was the reason Antonin Dolhov lived. Even now he still breathes, yet I was the one captured that night. Aurors flooding the house and Dolohov fled, leaving me to fight for myself.

At the back of my mind I wished he would search for me, but there were too many aurors that night. Death was knocking at my door, but Mad Eye slammed it shut, taking me in to become his personal hostage.

So I didn't blame him for never rescuing me because truthfully, I'd never do the same for him.

Aurors were indeed cruel, almost as psychotic as murderers. After spending years in this cell I was still beaten, destroyed, and starved because of the fear they had of me.