𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 | 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐁𝐥𝐮𝐞𝐬

A stack of luggage piles high like a damn tower

A stack of luggage piles high like a damn tower. It's mostly Enzo and Draco's things, equaling five trunks altogether with just the two of them.

First term has come to an end and we're off to winter break. Slug Club has officially been cancelled for this year after Slughorn noticed Harry Potter's absence. Rumor has it he dropped out of school with Hermione and Weasley to avoid anyone associated with the dark lord and the school's new ways of teaching.

I was glad Hermione got when she can, the Gryffindors seem to face a far worse school year than the rest of us with the teachers picking on them the most. Coming from muggle parents and being the most hated house by Slytherins wasn't a good combination for her.

The lively school was now bustling down to fearful children. But I'd stay in Hogwarts forever if it meant I didn't have to go back to the manor.

The Manor means more lies, pain, and misery.
And Mad eye wrote back to me in a very threatening letter. He accepts my new found information on horcruxes and encourages me to find out more by the time I return to school or hope his plans for me wouldn't make me too miserable if I fail.

I certainly can't disappoint him, Mad Eye always keeps his word and if I fail and get sent back to him I'd might as well use the unforgivable curse on myself.

"We're gonna be gone for two weeks not two months"

"What's your point Rhea?" Draco scoffs.

"I sense a bit of judgement and I don't appreciate it." Enzo says, his eyes into slits.

"Can you blame her? You two pack a shit load of things" Damien enters the dorm, rolling his eyes at the high stack of trunks.

I already finished packing an hour ago, now I'm here relaxing on Theodore's bed while the rest of them finish up. Enzo made me spell each of their trunks to close shut because I walked in on him sitting on his with Draco trying to clasp it shut.