𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐥𝐞'𝐬

Damien walked ahead of me by a few steps

Damien walked ahead of me by a few steps. His height giving him the advantage, but I cautiously eyed the lively paintings watching my every move as I passed.

I heard the insulting comments made by ugly portraits, annoyed at their voices.

Damien chuckled as we walked, amused by the constant disgust each painting had to say.

"Fuck off" I spat making them gasp in disbelief.

"For a girl you have a horrid tongue" Damien said and I could sense a smile being made as he spoke, but I continued to have the view of only his back.

Although he obtained the last name Rosier, there was a glimmer of courage in his eyes. No matter what he does for the dark lord I know the eyes of a killer and Damien held his innocence.

"And who the hell did you bring into my house Rosier?" another man approached, his blonde hair almost silver.

"This isn't your house Malfoy, it still belongs to your father remember?"

"And soon this Manor will be mine so don't test me Rosier. You still didn't answer my question, who is this mud blood? She looks homeless"

"I don't have time for this-when does the meeting start?" I asked the two.

"How does she know about the meeting-" Malfoy started.

"It starts now-I suggest we head inside before we're late" Damien interrupted grabbing my arm and pushing the double doors open. A long table with many seats being occupied made their heads turn.

A few my age, I sensed them only present to please their parents. Damien and Malfoy quickly made their way to their own seats while I stood like bait. It didn't take long for me to notice the Death Eaters smiled at my attire, probably believing I was tonight's entertainment.

"Rhea?" A familiar voice asked and I met the eyes of Antonin. A hint of relief in his eyes when I turned at the name.

"Damien where did you find her?"

"She was at the Wiltshire Inn, said she was a Black so I brought her here. I didn't know you knew her Dolohov" he answered and the man I knew opened his mouth to speak while the chattered conversation went around, but was silenced when he suddenly stared down at his marked arm.