𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐇𝐨𝐠𝐬𝐦𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞

Five boys

Five boys.

Five stories.

Theodore Nott, the first who received the dark mark, stamping him with a cruel future.  He protects and builds walls so high up even the mightiest of villains would have difficulty reaching. Only having an abusive father that caused a traumatizing murder to stain his hands.

Draco Malfoy, my loyal and ambitious cousin who has a name so powerful he could tear down families beneath him. He made his own family, begging to leave his real one behind for dust. Using his name selfishly after learning the good people in this world will only suffer if kept nearby.

Damien Rosier, both kind and welcoming from the moment I met him. Forced to become a Death Eater out of his brothers callous actions. Hiding behind a facade of darkness that kills the light shining inside him.

Blaise Zabini, never giving up on the only woman who's given everything to raise him. Trusting, yet lacks self control whenever his mother is brought into anyone's conversation. Becoming the only man to ever keep his mother safe without the fear of abuse.

Lorenzo Berkshire, manipulative and deceitful by learning from his satan mother. Broken, but not beyond repair. His cheerful spirit can mend all sorrows, seeing Enzo's true self that is kind and selfless. Doing everything he can to lay his father's ashes to peace.

I now put my trust in each of them, allowing the guilt to eat inside. It's a growing pile of mold just waiting to kill me from the inside out.

Instead of moping around I search through the black folder, sitting right near the lake. No one bothering to disturb my peace during these times.

A small stack of papers pile inside the folder. It's been one day that I've had this and I intend to return it by the next hour. Luckily Tom hasn't noticed his precious folder is missing yet.

I look through it quickly, not missing any detail. Reading the darkest spells I've ever seen and the first news of my arrival torn out of the Daily Prophet. I didn't bother to read it when I first arrived but now I'm curious as to why Tom did.