𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐍𝐞𝐰 𝐘𝐞𝐚𝐫'𝐬 𝐆𝐢𝐟𝐭

Time

Time.

It's what we use to measure the duration of events. Past, present, or future is constantly stored in our minds and with the infinite time we have it's a miracle we don't end this mess of a journey ahead of us before it becomes a sea of death.

Time is funny. Sometimes we believe we have none at all or maybe even too much, but as it passes everyone grows.

To wither and die quickly, or to blossom and become a beautiful flower before reaching the end of your last petal. Life runs it's course, but the people, choices, and actions we choose will determine if you bloom at all.

Tom has promised me time, and I've spent it in the comfort of my boys. Although the day after Christmas was a full on interrogation, Draco drilling questions like a protective brother in front of the others. I answered truthfully, not giving too much detail, but just enough to have their questions lessen. Luckily Mattheo wasn't there because I would've smashed his head into a wall for how embarrassed I felt after explaining what he did.

Enzo was the only one out of the group who genuinely wanted the gossip for entertainment purposes. The others were deeply concerned I had no idea what I'd just gotten myself into and I don't blame them.

It's complicated, messy, and overall stressful. But I can't help myself, at Hogwarts I never felt an ounce of nerves or excitement for Adrian.

These two boys were different, making my head spin and heart explode all at once.

"So did he groan like an animal when you two were fucking or just mumbled your name like an obsessed psycho?"

I forgot to mention, Enzo's questions never stopped. He was too invested- wanting to know every single detail, but to much avail I never gave in.

"Enzo!" Damien scoffs.

"Jesus enough with the questions." Theodore whines rubbing his forehead with his fingers.

"Oh piss off I know you all want to know too! This is juicy stuff Rhea is hiding!" Enzo grins

"Speak for yourself, the less I know the better" Draco shakes his head.