𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐢𝐯𝐞 | 𝐕𝐚𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐬

Havoc reaches the air

Havoc reaches the air. Every muscle I move I'm reminded of the fight I must face alone. Spells are being thrown from every direction and I have no choice but to kill if I want to live. It's a battle I try desperately to win in order to have my chance at explaining myself to the ones I love.

Love, a word that hadn't crossed my mind no matter how much I wanted it to. Carelessly ignoring it didn't make the word any less bittersweet.

That word was indeed innocent yet cruel to the damaged.

My love was not reciprocated back creating this unbreakable bond of love and trust. My love was used against me, and I was disregarded like the scum I was to them months ago. Light didn't shine in their eyes, instead I was greeted by a familiar hatred. Therefore I fight not only alone with a broken heart, but as a desperate soul praying for a rebirth in a world of forgiveness.

I hear the screams and the words of attack but I push it into a deafening silence.

The aurors circle around us, and I see the boys without an ounce of fear. Blaise out of sight and I'm assuming he took Draco and Enzo because they are nowhere near this battle.

Damien is the only one who makes sure to glance at me every now and then with worrisome. He defends himself against every witch and wizard but never bringing death.

I want to focus in order to make sure I come out of this with my life in tact, but my eyes scatter the field for them. Theodore shooting a curse at two aurors, instantly digging a blade into a man's skull after. The blood drips onto his hands with ease, not a drop of regret when our eyes meet. Instead he finds another auror to control his anger discovering this is their demise, and I'm no longer the friend he wants.

Tom is a few yards away from me killing every auror who challenges him. Black smoke surrounds him and aurors drop dead the instant it touches them. Mattheo stands beside him snapping a man's neck while red magic spills out of his hand for the others rushing towards him. The image similar to lightning striking, slicing their heads as if they were animals ready for slaughter.

Their screams would engrave in my nightmares if I weren't so focused on reaching them. It's a path towards death, one I'm begging to take to explain myself.