𝐓𝐰𝐨 | 𝐀 𝐅𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝 & 𝐅𝐨𝐞

I woke up to someone opening my door abruptly

I woke up to someone opening my door abruptly. Grabbing the wand on my desk, without thinking I threw a spell only to hit the side of the wall.

Barely missing Damien's head.

"Fucks sake relax you're gonna burn my hair off!"

"You do realize that spell would've done much worse then burn off your hair?"

"You do realize I only care about my hair and face right?" He scoffed.

"What are you even doing here it's barely seven?"

"Helping you look presentable. Narcissa tends to go overboard when buying clothes and I'm sure you have many options you don't know what to do with" he rolled his eyes, rummaging through my closet to pick the best.

"Here, I suggest you hurry. Breakfast is served at eight"

I looked at the horrid outfit with a scrunched nose. Black throughout the entire fabric, not one pattern of color sewed into any of the pieces he chose.

Black skirt.

Black long sleeve.

Black tights.

Black coat.

"But Mattheo said nine"

"He lied, get used to that Rhea. They already don't like you, and why are you looking at the clothes like that? It's a good outfit"he crossed his arms eyeing my judgement.

"I'm going to look like a black blob" I sighed.

"Well let's put that last name to use and match with it. Your family tends to stick with black, green or silver."

"But you're not wearing all black"

"Because brown brings out my eyes love"  he smiled. He wore a long brown coat with a black turtleneck and slacks. Damien reeked of wealth and power just like everyone else in this bloody house.

"Fine"

"I think I'm going to like you Rhea Black"

"And why is that?"

"I tend to stray away from the cowards, so either you don't care or you have nothing to fear. I like either answer."

"I'd say both"

"Good, well I'll leave you to change. Come down when you're ready so you can meet the others"

"Others?"

"I'll introduce you. Trust me you'll need to know the names of the Riddles most trusted acolytes"

"And are you one of them?"

"Well of course I am. My name has a high standard to live up to. Everyone you meet in this house have a reason for being here, but don't ask questions about our past. That's the one rule we live by here"