𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫 | 𝐂𝐫𝐨𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐁𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬

TW: Mentions of violent acts of torture

If I have any mistakes lmk I just wanted this chapter out sooo bad.

Eight Hours til Midnight

Violated boundaries create violent acts. Malice will strike if the boundary set is broken, creating a hungry twisted act of war. Emotions fail to intervene and what is left is the sweet taste of revenge that's undeniably craved.

A vigorous boundary was crossed when Enzo and Draco were taken. Hogwarts becoming their home, was now seen as a place of masked enemies. Betrayal is clear on their faces, never believing the school to steal part of their family.

The boys wear black robes, already sending their belongings to the Manor with a simple transportation spell used by Tom. I'm covered as well in the color that matches my name, and a death eater mask wrapped around my face. I tighten the straps around my waist that hold a few blades close to my chest whereas my wand sits comfortably on my thigh holster and a few potions that may be of use.

The dark mark clouds the sky casted by Theodore who doesn't hide behind the mask, I'm more than certain he's ready to show his face to everyone in his way without a care in the world. Students flee at the sight of the mark created by clouds, terrified of the symbolic warning to the school.

We don't plan on returning, therefore we leave through the halls and not a single ounce of worry for the aurors that protect it. The boys are furious, feeling threatened and I'm witnessing the sight of wrath.

Students are wiser than most, clearing the halls whereas five aurors meet us at the entrance towards the Great Hall.

No words of surrender are said instead spells fly and they're ready to lock us up and send the six of us to Azkaban for the masks we wear. Mattheo and Tom stand in the center, although they don't bother to take out their wands for protection. Instead Mattheo mutters a spell underneath his breath and a pillar beside them shatters into a thousand pieces of concrete debris. Flying towards the aurors in seconds, only one is left standing and another barely alive with a large piece of debris smashed into her ribs.