𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 | 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐌𝐚𝐥𝐟𝐨𝐲

I'm currently watching Theodore break up another fight

It's Mattheo's fight and extremely entertaining.

Today is the first day both Riddle's decided to show up to class. Both ignoring the other and me.

Fucking children if you ask me.

Our dorm has been vacant, neither coming back to the room. Not even to sleep.

Tom couldn't miss another day of class without missing an assignment. He's usually full of pride, but right now he flees at the sight of me.

Mattheo is worse, strolling the halls like a stick is up his arse. Pushing students to the floor  whenever they so much as glance at him.I still haven't mentioned the situation to the rest of the boys and they pester with questions everyday.

Theodore more since he already suspects it has something to do with my kiss with Tom. He just doesn't know it's also about my kiss with Mattheo. Now both brothers know I've kissed the other and it's obviously bothering them.

Mattheo punched a seventh year Gryffindor after he accidentally bumped into him. I watched the event unfold, the way Mattheo grabbed him by the collar and threw countless shots at the poor boy. Apologies being shouted through the torment of the seventh year.

Tom nowhere to be seen to control his brother.

I lock eyes with Mattheo as Theodore forcefully pushes him away from the boy. A smile overcomes me when I realize this is growing anger because of me. It's time they get a taste of their own medicine and I'll gladly fulfill that goal.

Mattheo turns away, grabbing his belongings to pace away from the scene.

"You can act like you don't know what's going on, but I know this has something to do with you crazy girl. They've never gone a day without speaking to each other let alone three." Theodore's eyes turn into curious slits.

Before I was about to defend myself an arm was being thrown over my shoulder.

"How's my favorite girl doing?" Damien asks softly kissing the top of my forehead.