𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐏𝐨𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐃𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥

I worried I wouldn't be able to sleep in like I would in my dorm

I worried I wouldn't be able to sleep in like I would in my dorm. Pansy and I shared the same feelings about rest. I wanted to do it as much as possible in my comfortable bed while she desperately wanted her beauty sleep.

But Damien did not share the same feelings one bit.

He woke up at the crack of dawn and if it weren't for me warning him beforehand about forcing me to go on a run, he would've lost this friendship. Although by the time he returned and freshened himself up, with the others still sound asleep they still woke up at the sound of Draco's clipboard smacking against his hand.

"Alright I let you sleep in. It's time to plan a party" he clapped even louder but it only resulted in three pillows being thrown at his head.

"I'm off to breakfast. Good luck with these lazy dimwits" Damien rolled his eyes.

"Wait where's your extra blankets?" I asked him.

"The closet- I'll grab one for you" Damien opened the closet, but I beat him to it before his hands could touch the blanket. Snapping my fingers for the warm fabric to fly to my hands.

"Thank you and good night"

"Good morning to you too Rhea" he chuckled and left the room while Draco continued to be as loud as ever.

"You're my cousin Draco, but I swear on merlins grave if you don't shut up I will toss those drugs off the Astronomy tower and break each bottle of alcohol myself" I threatened with my eyes into deadly slits.

"One more hour Rhea. The rest of you get up!" He obliged and I shut my eyes again happily only hearing the rest of their conversation.

"If Rhea can sleep in then so can I" Theodore groaned.

"Me too" Lorenzo added.

"Me three" Blaise agreed.

"I will kick each of you off the team and find replacements. You have fifteen minutes to meet me downstairs" he threatened. I could hear the squeak of someone getting off their bed and felt the presence of one of them.

"You mind if I squeeze in? I'm not planning a fucking party today" Theodore asked and I rolled over to feel the bed move slightly. His body sinking into Damien's bed with ease.

"You know Damien won't like you sleeping next to her" Lorenzo commented and I shot my eyes open to look at him rubbing his own pair of eyes to wake him up.

"What are you talking about?"

"He's very protective of you. Quite odd since you've only known each other for a couple weeks" he continued speaking his mind. Lorenzo wasn't very closed off, but it was difficult to tell if he was speaking the truth to tick my nerves or to truly help me. He was so blunt with everything I became intimidated to have a simple conversation with him.