𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 | 𝐓𝐨𝐫𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭

Trigger Warning: Mentions of torture, eating disorder, gore and depression

Rhea

One breath.
One punch.

Then another.
My eyesight has blurred.

And another.
My ears begin to ring.

Another.
A bag is tossed over my head and water drowns me into oblivion. My wrists are embedded with red blood ripping my skin back and forth against the metal.

I shake underneath the bag, only seeing the image of black as I shut my eyes to avoid the water from burning my pupils. Eventually it's lifted off my head and my wet hair hits the back of my chair.

I see the man in front of me who enjoys this entirely. They call him Vic. Jet black hair up to his shoulders although it's pulled back into a slick ponytail but after each day strands of his hair fall in his face from the constant work to torment me. Followed with black paint around his eyes in hope I'd forget what he looks like after what happened to the last man Mad Eye hired to torture me.

That's the beauty of this, The Order deems themselves the 'good ones' but they're willingly to exceed several measures to achieve their goal of winning the war. They fail to realize with these tactics there are no good guys and just because Mad Eye isn't torturing me with his own bare hands doesn't mean he isn't the one giving the orders to do so.

"Now reina I'm really getting tired of this back and fourth torture. Just tell me everything you know about your boyfriends. You can't do this everyday."

He's called me that the second I spoke and said several curses even after feeling the hits he throws carelessly. By the sound of his accent I believed he was Latino.

"Watch me." I seethe, barely lifting my head up to speak.

"You're a feisty one I'll give you that." He says running his hand down my neck and I shake my head away but it's no use. He enjoys toying with me and I just have to deal with it.