𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐌𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐫

*Just a reminder this is for mature readers only!! This chapter is a small part of the dark story coming to life

*Just a reminder this is for mature readers only!! This chapter is a small part of the dark story coming to life.*
I hope you enjoy my loves<3

"Auror Liam Clarke Beheaded and Found in the Ministry of Magic. What horrid soul caused this tragedy?" Damien reads aloud the front page of the Daily Prophet and my jaw is practically on the floor.

Mattheo and Tom never returned last night so I was alone with the silence and a vial of sleepless draught, but now they both sit enjoying their breakfast like a casual morning.

My gut knows they had everything to do with Liam's death. Of course I'm overjoyed, but also a twinge of guilt sits at my stomach.

I doubt either know I kissed the other, whether Tom remembers our kiss or not it still happened. They don't particularly strike me as brothers who share gossip or their own personal interests.

So I sit here in between Damien and Theodore with Draco, Enzo, and Blaise across from us ignoring the brothers like they're a fog of death.

"Merlin I heard of him-he was one of the top aurors in the business. The only guy to actually like working with Mad Eye." Enzo remarks and I clench my fists under the table at the reminder of Liam's smug face swinging at me yesterday.

"I heard no one could work side by side with Mad Eye without requesting a transfer to another partner, until Liam came along. Can you imagine going after Mad Eye's partner? That's a ballsy move" Theodore says taking another bite of a pumpkin pasty.

I keep my mouth open from shock and Theodore takes his chance to shove the pastry into my mouth and force me to take a bite. A laugh escapes my lips and I steal his pastry to keep it for myself.

Theodore is trying to help keep my spirits high, both of us agreed to keep an eye on each other for the sake of our strength and friendship.