𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 | 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭

There's never been a time where I was able to even speak with another boy without Antonin scaring them away

There's never been a time where I was able to even speak with another boy without Antonin scaring them away. Therefore, I've never truly had the chance to ever be in a relationship.

My first kiss still hadn't even been thought of, but now I realized how relationships is the only thing I am inexperienced at. Although most were fearful, there were some boys here who would stare in the hallways with a mischievous look.

I grew up loathing attention and found it infuriating when coming to Hogwarts only to be put in the spotlight. My interest peaked when Adrian spoke to me and it was then I noticed I have much time in this bloody school and I'd use it well.

For now I'd sit and wait for either Tom or Mattheo to strike on an innocent family. Gathering the trust of their acolytes and gaining friends was my best bet and if I were to be controlled by both an auror and the dark lord himself I should at least have a little fun.

I knocked on the dorm of Tom and Mattheo to see both of them answer.

It was two infuriating stares.

"You're late" Tom said but Mattheo didn't add on to it. He knew if it were him he would show up much later then I did.

"I know" I smiled and took a seat at Mattheo's desk. He returned a brief smirk as he watched me get comfortable.

"What's this about anyways? I mean I hope I'm not in trouble" I gasped with sarcastic boredom running through my tongue.

"You're always in trouble Black, but this time it's not with us" Tom says and pulled out a piece of parchment to hand to me.

"You can't hide her past forever. Watch her back or a blade will slice that cold heart. Death is coming for Black."

I read aloud the threat to see two hollow brothers.

"Who knows your past Black?" Mattheo spoke first.

"No one"

"Well someone in this school does and they're obviously trying to kill you" Tom added.

"Why do either of you care I thought you wanted me dead?"

"You really are fucking daft you know that? Our father wants you alive so you're going to stay that way for the time being. And now that you're receiving threats we won't just stand aside and get punished for your death!" Mattheo said snatching the parchment from my hands.

"How valiant of you" I rolled my eyes.

"We informed our father of this threat" Tom says.

"I doubt he cares enough to do anything about it" I sighed snatching it back and crumpling up the paper.

"Actually he wants you alive more then ever because of it. So for now you live here"