𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 | 𝐂𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐈𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐭𝐲

Mature Scenes Ahead

Mature Scenes Ahead

𝐑𝐡𝐞𝐚

It's unusual-the calmest pieces of my mind straggling together to form a peaceful atmosphere. They're becoming the best parts of who I am, and it's eating at me.

This lie stretches far, even pouring at the others. Damien and Draco trust me more than anyone. Theodore protects me like no other. Enzo and Blaise make me feel wanted as if I'm the best part of the group.

And it's killing me.

Sometimes I want to stay away, but I find myself feeling at ease surrounded by the boys who truly want me near. Right now I'm taking a breather, watching the creatures swim the Great Lake in Pansy's dorm. 

"I think muggles would call you a whore if you explained the situation you're in right now." Pansy says tossing a pillow at my head allowing her thoughts to run wild. I enjoy listening to her, somehow I always find myself in a better mood when I do.

"Are you calling me a whore?" I asked jokingly.

"No I believe you're the luckiest girl I know. Bit of a bitch, with an amazing ass and a set of tits that obviously have two of the most ruthless guys sprung out of their minds. But in the muggle world a girl who sleeps with two guys-definitely a whore." She shrugs and we watch Theodore, Lorenzo, and Damien stroll in her dorm ready for another day of classes with their matching robes already on. 

"How's my crazy girl doing today?" Theodore asks comfortably wrapping his arms around me in a tight hug.

"Doing good how about you pretty boy? Any new girl you fancy?" I ask still in his arms as he's pushing away Damien and Enzo when they reach for a hug afterwards-keeping me all to himself.

"You know you're the only girl on my mind. A shame I'm not on yours" He answers kissing the top of my forehead.

"You're hogging her Nott-now hands off before I call Malfoy" Damien threatens.

"Or worse-we can call either Riddle of your choice. Now let me hug her too!" Enzo pouts but Theodore merely flips them both off in return.

"I can't believe you have them all wrapped around your finger." Pansy rolls her eyes.