𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐀𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐲𝐭𝐞𝐬

Before I knew it I was walking down the silent aisle, facing the eyes of everyone as I was about to be sorted

Before I knew it I was walking down the silent aisle, facing the eyes of everyone as I was about to be sorted. To my left I could see Tom and Mattheo, with the rest of the boys except Damien.

Both had a clenched jaw and a face contorted with utter rage.

Sitting on the stool while the Headmistress put the hat on my head it screamed before being lowered.

"Slytherin!"

I already wanted to slam a book into my head seeing all the boys wearing the same green robes. Damien left an empty seat right beside him and I cursed to myself when I sensed the judgmental stares from the other houses.

That stupid hat didn't even let me speak to it about another option. Instead it yelled before I could protest.

"At least you didn't embarrass us" Damien said.

"Oh piss off I would take any other house then the one with your lot"

"Ouch-that was quite rude" Damien's sarcastic tone not going unnoticed.

"Shouldn't you be sitting with the other boys?"

"I like to have my space sometimes too Rhea" he scoffed in disbelief.

Before I could open my mouth to respond I began filling my plate with food as the mouthwatering scent of roast filled my senses.

"Ms.Black I am Headmaster Snape, I am aware you are a transfer from Durmstrang so you will excel in the classes provided for you. Here is your schedule and since Tom is Head boy he is aware he must give you a tour of the school tomorrow morning. You'll be sharing a dorm with Parkinson and Dolohov"

"Thank you Professor" I grabbed the sheet of parchment and he walked off quickly. I recognized his face from the meeting at the Manor, keeping a mental note that I had to be more careful then others.

"Dolohov has a daughter?"

"Oh yeah-she's pretty quiet and keeps to herself. Although I wouldn't trust that one, always something off about her"

"Good to know" I was looking over my various classes, eager to know more. Overtime I grew fond of reading at night whenever Antonin would let me rest. I wasn't necessarily unaware of these subjects, but I highly doubt I'd excel in these classes.

"Let's see it then" Damien snatched the paper and read aloud the different classes.

"Well you have Defense against the Dark Arts, Potions, Transfiguration, Herbology, and Divination with all of us, but it looks like you'll be taking Astronomy with Tom and Charms with Mattheo"