𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 | 𝐃𝐚𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐨𝐬𝐢𝐞𝐫

Two bottles of champagne results in me waking up in Theodore's bed

Memories are a bit hazy, yet I recall drinking so much champagne with Pansy and the boys I blacked out towards the end of the night. I wake up to Damien poking my cheek in a very annoying way.

Pretending to be asleep only to be poked a bit harder, without even grabbing my wand I snap  his finger to transform into a droopy flab of skin. I open my eyes just in time to catch the horror on his face. I laugh at the dramatic boy who was fully dressed and ready for the day.

"Ew Rhea this is absolutely disgusting change it back right now" he gagged.

"Promise that you'll never wake me up like that ever again and I will"

"I promise!" Damien says quickly and I nod in acceptance, snapping my fingers to undo the spell. I notice a large figure on the floor, groggily scratching his eyes awake. Theodore laid shirtless with a single pillow and blanket stretched out to cover his bare chest.

"Why are you sleeping down there this is your bed? You know we could've just shared"

"Trust me I know, but Damien over here didn't let me." His voice holding a slight rasp.

"Not my fault I wasn't sure if you'd be okay with it. You were too drunk to ask when he carried you here" Damien explains crossing his arms in a disapproving manner.

"Okay well you heard it here first. I don't mind sharing a bed with Theodore" I let out a chuckle.

"And it still won't happen Nott" Draco warns, sitting up as well, rubbing the back of his head where the headache was probably surfacing.

A loud snore erupted the dorm and we all turn to see Enzo knocked out in his bed. A large pillow was thrown from the other side of the room to wake him up. Blaise only pretends to be asleep when Enzo's head shoots up from his rest. Laughs echo through the room when Enzo sits awake in frustration and Theodore throws another pillow to smack him so hard his tired self was forced to lay back down.

"That's not funny you fucking bastards." Enzo says and his comment only making us burst into a symphony of laughter. 

"I'm off to change, thanks for a memorable night boys. Congrats on your win" I stand and wave them off while Damien follows after me to my room.

"Mind if I wait in your room so we can chat before breakfast? Food will lighten the mood for me"

My ears perked up at his suggestion, "Oh yeah I'll be quick"

We strode into my room, already noticing Tom and Mattheo ready for the day with casual attire since there was no classes today. My breath hitched at both of them who stared at my own choice of clothing. Damien's quidditch shirt and a pair of Theodore's shorts that fit too big for my liking so I tied them with a shoelace.