𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 | 𝐅𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐇𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐨𝐫𝐬

If it's a Halloween chapter you already know this is what Theodore is looking like ;) enjoy this very long chapter my loves I spoiled you guys with this one <33

For some reason, being back in this room with the two boys who care so little about my well being made my nerves unsettling.

I slept for a couple hours, and woke up with a band of sweat across my forehead from a nightmare of the lethifold sinking his claws into my heart.

This was practically the closest I've been to dying and these damn nightmares only make it that much real.

I took a glance around the room and of course they woke up from the noise.

Still never being able to watch them sleep.

To me, sleeping is like a drug. Never wanting to escape it once you've shut your eyes for too long, but once you wake up and remember the world you live in it's hard to forget that rest clears the mind. I like to think I'm most at peace when I'm asleep, and I wonder what Tom and Mattheo look like in that state, but they're always awake before me.

Like right now, they're both looking at me with their chests bare and scars littered through them both. Very different however, Mattheo has more surrounding his chest and stomach while Tom's arms and back are covered in countless amounts.

They must have gone through horrendous experiences to get them. Maybe it was during their time at Hogwarts, but in my head I knew it wasn't. This happened at the Malfoy Manor-their father is the reason for everything and he's surely  the factor for this.

I wished they were asleep at this moment instead of staring at me like an inhumane creature.

"You two can go back to bed" I said hoping they would listen, but of course they just blinked as if I said nothing at all.

"Drink this" Mattheo asks conjuring a glass of clear liquid, not even taking no for an answer.

I stared at the glass like it was poison, but he rolled his eyes and insisted I drank.