6. Pleading

I was floating. So light and ....free. have you ever felt this kind of freedom??
I was in the park. Wait?? And i'm wearing a dress open hair freshly permed and heels... goodness gracious!! And the i heard the sound footsteps Tak ...tak..tak. it stopped right behind me and icecream was shoved in front of my eyes. I looked at him. From head to toe all Black. Again face is blur except eyes...Ross. park was vacant, not a single person was there. And it was evening. We walked together. From what i observed he like to walk one step behind me. Why?? No idea.
I spotted the swing and sat down on it. Sun was setting down slowly bringing out the colours. Birds were getting back to their home. All was good a kind of peace that i was searching for. I want to be trapped in this moment here. I pushed my feet to take swing and instantly felt the warmth behind me. His hands on swing's rope securing tightly i turned a little to sneak a peak at him. And my God!!
Sunrays illuminating him like a backlight bringing out his fine edges with perfection of red colour. Was red always this beautiful??
He pushed the rope and let me swing a little and a small smile played on my lips. Then he stopped the swings and i took the chance to look at him. His eyes...they were pleading but why??? He said..."Please" I was about to touch his face when a sharp pain in my hand brought tears. There was ringing in my ears. He was fading...No...stop!!
"Stoo....p.hh and with that i fell on the ground clicking sounds and there was pressure on my arm. Slowly i opened my eyes. Someone was rubbing my hand..?? Why?

"It's good that you saw otherwise anything could have happened" one of the nurses said to my sister.

"We have checked properly she's fine now. Just press the bell." With that they left.

Yes!! I tried to kill myself. But i was actually feeling good why because He saved me. Gave me the will power. And by the morning i was fine. My reports came normal.
**************************************************
I decided to take walk. Hospital sucks i have figured this out that i'm scared of hospitals...not because of medicines or needles but those white walls are torture for my mind. But my health record makes me visit hospitals once a year. Around the corner there's a temple of Lord Shiva i just sat at the stairs. Breathing in the fresh air calmed me immediately and i was pulled back in my dream.
"How are you feeling?...Dear!!" It's a voice that i like very much. Amma's voice that's what i call her. She meets me sometimes here on these stairs not Everyday but sometimes. The best part about our conversation is that we just say whatever is on our minds. A stranger but not so strange.

"I'm alive...i guess"

"Hmmm..... sometimes it's good to just drag yourself".

"Do dreams get true?"

"It depends what you are dreaming...and you know the answer very well. There's nothing that can be stay hidden".

"It's good to see you alive" with that she stood up and left. It's very nice when you can share your confusion with a stranger. I looked up at the sky and Said,
"Why Did you stopped me?"...