21

After feeding Leo I stretched on my chair... looked around my room which was almost clean. What was i searching for? I had no idea. But deep down i know that some answers finds you without realising that we were stuck on a question. I reflected on my behaviour with Dr. Singh which was not good but is it my fault?

My Ross is very sweet..Caring ..gentle a little bit of rough as well and how do i know?? I almost laughed at myself..."well i just know, Eyes never lie".
My sister knocked and entered she took the seat on my bed looking at me with an expression that said i was going to get lecture..on what?? That was what i was about to find out. With that my inner goddess just ducked under the bed and started snoring.
"What are you looking at?"

"Just that you were talking in your sleep. Who is Ross? Do i know him?" She asked and started turing the pages of my novels that were scattered on my bed. Which made me frown, I have to put them where they can stay neatly. Is it me or people also get touchy when your books are touched without your permission?.

"I'm waiting?"

"You already answered your question Naina. I was sleep talking must be a kind of dream. I don't have time for a Boy or a Toy". Picking the remote i started looking for something to watch or to distract Naina.
Ahaa! Found "Pirates of Caribbean". Her eyes found the screen and i snatched the book from her hands and after checking that it was alright i put it back on shelf.
"Yah!! Dream? We don't repeat the same name everytime. Misha" with this she got glued to the screen and my stomach did a flip the same i get when i see him in my Dreams. I say his name in my sleep ..Wow!! God don't let it slip when my mother is near.
My inner goddess peaked from under the bed and we both realised that Ross affects me in a way that is dangerous but i do like this danger? Heat rise up to my cheeks and i stuffed my face in my plushie to hide my blush from my sister. "We are doomed" i told my inner goddess but she was drooling by now.

Something wet and poky touched my finger which was hanging on the side of my bed.
"Morning Leo..i yawned and scratched the ear it was a fine morning. Sunday...Yes!! That means i can spend it lazily. On the other side my sister my sleeping her mouth open. I checked my phone there was nothing new, pulling the curtain to side i let the morning fill my face. Took shower and head out to see what is the menu for breakfast.