11..

"Who's here?" Guard came running to check what the sound was. We slowly took the exit through green room. As i stepped out my vision blurred and thunk!!!!
Blackout
I heard some sounds... someone was arguing... Slowly opened my eyes shine was standing near the door her back to me and Advaya was arguing with the doctor.
"If nothing happened to her then why hasn't she opened her eyes yet?"

"She's alright...look she's awake". Doctor checked me. Asked some questions which i answered and he left ..
"What am i doing here?" I asked almost furious. Shine turned to me a little gave me a look then pointed towards Advaya and left.

"Who told you to bring me here?"

"No ...you just fainted and I just did what was right. That's it."

"Fine ..then don't do anything unless you are asked to.." i was angry and before my mouth gets out of control i left  him there and texted shine took the taxi and left for home.

Dear Diary
So much has happened . And as you know Ross came to life and the tragdey is he getting involve into something that he is not suppose to. That stupid college is Haunted. The kids are in danger....one life has been scarificed. The spirit must have choosen the next target by now. And we are nowhere. All We managed to find out is that whatever that thing is it's powerful. We have to stop her. But How?? We don't have tools or weapons.
What are we going to do now??...

Next Day...I was sitting in my class. Shine was in studio working on the project. Students were absent today and i was enjoying my company with my playlist untill someone pulled out one earphone from my ear took seat right next to me..our shoulders touching. My eyes were still close. But i knew who dared to do this. It's strange this connection. I sense him...feel him before i see him.

"Why are you Listening to this thunder nature music?"

"It calms me..just a therapy"

"Why were you upset yesterday...No before you answer i know you were not angry about you getting to hospital. It was something else. Tell me what it was?"

"Don't want to. If you can't shut your mouth then leave.."

And now it was thunder playing in our ears just us in the whole class. My shoulder felt heavy i opened my eyes and his head was on my shoulder. I tried waking him up but he was clearly into his dream world. Wow! It must be nice to doze off wherever you want to. After 20 min he shifted a little his hair tickling my neck and i pushed him hard to bring him back to earth. He looked at me.
"That was a good nap i had in ages..thanks. Missi"

"Whatever" i replied.

He was about to came back with a remark when we heard a commotion outside and saw that a girl was standing on the edge of auditorium roof and was about to jump. Within few minutes whole campus gathered and Phone were out and students started recording. Idiots!!
Shine came out as we neared the hall. There was something weird about how her back was towards us. But luckily guards managed to go up and they were persuading her to get down. She took a step back and the crowd shouted. Her foot slipped and she hung in the air one hand managed to grab her shirt and they pulled her back. "Phew... Thank god she's okay"
"No...she's not" we said in unison".
"We have to talk to her... let's follow them.. we followed the girl all the way to hospital. Her parents were there. They were crying not sure what happened with their daughter.