11. Chase

I was at the stage...i can't move something hot covered my eyes and it blurred the vision turning into red. There's fire. I'm trying to move but every bone in my body resisting it.
Noo...she's can't hurt him ..
She knows ....two people lying across me.. they're hurt.
I tried to turn and then ... something bright so bright came down with a speed it fell my body and it hitttt.... I screamed ...

Noooo.... I was covered in sweat. In my room, digital clock on my table said 1 am. Exhaustion took over and i slide out of bed moved near my window. Looked up...what was i searching for?? It's not like a hand will appear magically and it will take me far... Now i have to spend rest of the night like an owl. To kill the boredom i picked up my phone and there was a Text from Advaya..
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nice to meet you in real 🤗
Have a Goodnight...and Sweet Dreams.☺️
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yah! Sleep...i laughed...saying the person who kept me awake all this time and what?? Sweet Dreams...of course they were so sweet to this extent that can make your teeth fall. But this was troubling because whatever is in there it knows me ...and shine ..it knows US.

"And i won't let you under my skin"... I said out aloud. It was a problem but now Misty and Shine will turn it into a solution. I opened my laptop and starting browsing. It didn't know when i closed my eyes...but Leo licked my hand and woke me. It's a stray cat..that likes to hangout in my room some times.

"Good morning to you too"...i gave him little ear rub..which she likes. After feeding her i quickly took shower and opened my wardrobe's secret section and pulled out the pouch placed it inside my bag and met shine at the bus stop. We stopped at a small cafe.

"Did you brought your pouch?"

"Yes! Just felt that it's time..and i saw a glimpse it's going to be a tough battle".

"Good!! Easy was never our thing" she took a sip of her cold coffee..we both were quite. Aware of the situation, little scared but strong enough to face it. We reached the college after the death there were gossips at every corner. Students were in groups exchanging there doubts...clues or solving the case with their Detective mind. Lectures passed in daze our minds were everywhere... Senses on alert. After fourth lecture we decided to skip the last two and we were waiting in the canteen. after lunch break students went to their classes and we headed to the auditorium. We managed to get the key from the department when shine went to get the sign on some project. We entered through green room. And...as we stepped on the podium we both looked at each other..and nodded. Quickly I retrieve the pouch from my jacket and took the powder in my hand made the circle big enough that could fit us. Then we both took the position of closed our eyes. I've been meditating for a year now and it benefited me alot. And now i can feel things....see things that is out of normal eye spectrum. But yes!! Human body has it's limits. Within 5 min i could smell flesh ...rotten so strong that could make any person sick. It here i can feel it...the weight is on me. I instantly i felt my head splitting...and was forced to open my eyes. Shine was holding her throat clearly she felt it too. We were leaving when my peripheral vision caught Something black on the second floor. And an iron rod fell from the roof just in front of our feet... And we stifled a scream.