9. First Day Chaos

First day of college doesn't seem exicited if you don't get to sleep whole night. So i spent my night finishing novel Forget me not  by Karissa Kinword. Book was quite interesting. Based on dreams where the girls meets a man in her dreams and then she gets to meet him in real life. At least these kinda books are giving me hope...that maybe someday or oneday i'll also get to meet you.
But now it 5 am and my eyes are tired i just used some ice to cool it down. I took shower and got dressed and decided to lay down for a bit.  My mother woke me up at 8.15am when shine came to pick me up. We reached the college in time. We parked the activa as we were crossing the lawn our eyes immediately went to the corner, where that bird incident happened but we decided to stay silent and headed towards our first class.
After two classes all the senior and juniors were requested to meet in the department studio. I entered and my senses heightened. The vibe of the place was not good. Shine gave me the same look. We took seats near exit door lights were switched off and the PPT started. But all the time i could feel a prickiling sensation..like someone was watching me. I turned my head and looked back. The room was empty but someone was definitely here. The lecture went in daze.  After it i quickly left the room and sat under sunlight.

"All okay?" Shine asked.

"Uhmm...yeah! Just My body is heavy. Let's sit here for a bit." Being an empath sound good quality but it costs me too much. I never asked to be it. It's just i am born with it. I soak the emotions of a person like sponge i don't do it...it just happens. That's one reason that i avoid crowds...crowded places. And handshakes. Because you don't know what other person might be thinking or feeling. And right now what i was feeling .. wasn't good.. nearly evil. 
I was massaging my head and shouting started at the canteen area. Students started gathering. Shine stopped a student to asked what the chaos was. But she didn't know.
Then we received a message in the chat group.

*There's a body in the  main Auditorium. You can't imagine the state it's in. And someone sent the picture in the group. And FUCK!!!
It was a kid's body. Gashes were all over his body. Whole body was sucked in bones were visible. And his nalis were grown into sharp pins. Eyes sunken and a yellow vomit all over his clothes and the blood mixed with it. As if he never received a shower in his life. Who would do that to a kid??
Please....please don't let this be connected with my dreams or what i felt today.
***********************************************
Body was on the strecher and the kid was one of the teachers. She was crying..and just in minutes the whole campus was silent. There were murmurs everywhere. All were speculating on base of their information. I slowly reached near auditorium head still heavy. I looked up at the hall and near rhe glass i saw something move like a zip motion. Am i Hallucinating??. Shine eyes were glued on the glass as well.
Shit!! No matter how hard we both try..but these things always find there way back to us. Due to this chaos the college declared half day. We both decided to have lunch first at the nearest restaurant. After our order arrived. I opened the image. And zoomed it to confirm what i was thinking and Yes! It was there. I showed the picture to her.
" Let's get the information".

"Should we get involve?" I asked with a hint of doubt.

"We are already involved. The war was declared yesterday. It's a direct challenge. No matter how much we ignore it but we both know what it exactly was." She took the bite of Pizza.

"Yes! You are right. But this is going to get messy. And fuck!! I need space to breath. Damn it!! I want fucking normal life." I said in frustration. The appetite was gone. Great no sleep..no food. Then what am i doing on this planet.

"I'm also sailing in the same boat. But we have to do this quickly. One death happened..that means the next target will be ... Let's go we are running out of time."