20.

"Missi ...Stop! ...you just can't get up and leave the session in between. He is here to help you. Why are being? What are you being mad at? What he said is actually right...you know that as well!". Shine replied making me stop in my tracks.

"I know but who is he to say..that he is a Character...do i look crazy that..i can't differentiate between dreams and reality?" I was so mad that my body was shaking with anger. Despite the fact that i knew Doctor was right. Because i have searched enough...looked for the answers in books..articles reports.

"If he can do something about my sleep...then i will see him otherwise Let's not waste our time here."

"Well! For that you have to get inside and for the love of books! He is a family friend... So don't insult him". She was annoyed as well. I was grateful that she looked for the doctor that was helping me for free. But still Doctor can't have all the answers. We head inside and Shine apologized for me and i murmured sorry as well. Which i didn't really mean...and Shine gave me side glare which i ignored using the excuse to retrieved a cookie from the jar.

"I'm going to write you a medicine...that will"

"I'm not taking any kind of medicine... Doctor. If there is way to cure my Insomia naturally then please ...otherwise no offense." I put the emphasis on Doctor to make sure he gets the msg.

"None Taken...So how a week trip? That always cure anxiety and so does sleep." Doctor Vijay looked determined to complete the task but before he could proceed further i stopped him.
"Done a Trip....Been reading every night...Hot bubble baths...Tea...of every kind...Aaaah...and I have been doing meditation Doctor that sure did helped my concentration and anxiety but Sleep ...I tried gym as well but exhaustion caused me nightmare.. " I was counting on my fingers and Doctor Vijay looked at me for good long minutes then at Shine she shaked her head. 

"Well! That is ....Very amusing indeed...and during this you didn't sleep at all?? He was clearly shocked. And my inner goddess snorted at him. That finally he understands.

"I do sleep Doctor but its for 15 mintues....that is how long i sleep ...and in that 15 mintues I dream that feels real and when i open my eyes ...that feels like i haven't been sleeping. Are you getting my point?? At all?" I was done by done this is the main reason that i always avoided doctor because i knew they would not get it. And i know Dr. Vijay was thinking that I am a crazy girl who's in infatuated with her dream and can't differentiate the reality.

"Yes! I do get it...but how about you try a medicine it's not a heavy medicine..you will be able to shit your mind and sleep properly?? Just give a it a try?? " He almost insisted...i narrowed my eyes at him to look properly past his bald head. He wanted to experiment on me...but i am not a lab rat. I got up picked my bag and before heading out i said

"It was nice meeting you Dr. singh. If i felt the need for medicine...we will meet". I stepped out when he replied and without turning at him i listened

"Sometimes Dreams can be soothing Mishti... it's an human tendency to feel attached to someone...even if it's an shadow. But of course it's your decision and if you need my Help you can find me here."

I walked out without waiting for Shine. I was attached?? No...i 'm not. They don't understand...he has helped me ..he always find me whenever i'm about to lose or give up. And he want me to abandon him with fucking Chemicals.  NO!! My inner goddess growled. Even if i don't get sleep...and I get headache all day. I'm fine with all this. If this is a Payment to meet him even if it's in my Dreams then I'm happy to Pay. I reached home today's session exhausted me so without changing i just jumped to my bed and curled into fatal position put on the music and let my mind Play the dreams once again...back to the rooftop...in the Park on a Swing... Near the sea...on a bike and for the first time ....I slept with a smile on my face.
I woke up near 9pm feeling refresh...i stretched and took bath...had dinner and opened my Dream journal. And re read the entries and then a stray cat jumped inside looking for food. She does it everytime ...I scratched her ear and she purred and curled at my leg. Moon was out and the light was pouring in which made me more relax. ...

"It's a good night to read and for a hot chocolate...right leo" she purred in response.