13. Sins

Clock striked 12 and the whole hospital was silent. I could taste the fear in the air. Hair on my neck were standing. Danger is near...it wasn't the time to think of the past. I picked up my phone from the side table and dialled the number ...with each ring my heart was in my throat. It felt as if i there was only one sound that was this call ..sound.. the call went unanswered. So i left the msg..

"Hope you're doing great. Reach me as soon as possible 🙏.

Now all we could do was wait. We both were silent and after all it started with a place like this few years back...
A hospital like this..

What do you mean...he can wake up. There has to be a treatment ... something. She pleaded. Holding doctors and nurses to save him. To bring him back. You both did this your stupid adventures...your stories...why did you stuck there..you choose him deliberately..right?? A bate to clear your purpose... isn't it..

A hand on my shoulder pulled me back. Shine was thinking the same thing. But we have to do this and this time I'll go in there and do everything that's possible.

"We need to call Teacher as well. We need her..I'll go and make the arrangements. You stay here". I nodded. Thankfully the girl was alright for now. But she was still unconscious and the clock is ticking. I checked my phone still no text from her. I stepped out in hospital lawn and inhale the fresh air but the burden is still on my chest.

"I know you are watching me...come out".

"How did you know it's me..?? Not anyone else". He was holding a cup of coffee which he thrusted towards me. And i remember that I haven't eat anything my stomach grumbled in agreement as well. I looked at him and all the anxiety that was in my lungs just vanished. I took the cup and inhaled the freshly brewed coffee. Nothing beats foods.

"Knock knock! I'm waiting". Advaya said.

"And I don't want to answer".

"No...let me Correct..you are not in mood to talk." Then he took my hand and started walking.

"What do you think you are doing?" I tried to release my hand. Damn! he's got tight grip.

"Let's fill your stomach... because i want to know what's going inside your head". He stopped and there were Pizzas two large size and burger. And as much i wanted to avoid this situation..more then that i wanted was food, leaving that girl behind would be dangerous even for a food break. So i sat down opened the pizza and took the slice. I started to speak but he stopped me and motioned me to eat first. After sometime i asked, "what are doing here?? And you should not be here.. Thanku so much for the food. Now go back"..Okay!!"

"Missi...I came here because i wanted to and I came for you." Now he was looking with that gaze that i cannot ignore. But i looked sideways and got up.

"There's nothing for you...here. you should go back." With that i started walking but i could feel his gaze on me the whole time. Out of all the things i can't let him get involve in this mess.
I checked my phone and there was a single text
Fuck off!!!
"I'll wait for you in the same place. Code: "Blue" I replied.

Just then i saw nurses running and i followed them. They were headed towards the girl's room. I stopped at the door. Her mother was crying i looked from the glass. Her heart was sinking and Fuck!! she was looking like a zombie. Her cheeks were hallow. Eyes sunken...NO...NO i have to do something. I went to laundry room and put on the nurse dress and entered the room. Everyone was in commotion. Doctor left the room.. and there were two nurses checking vitals. they just looked at me and said. "hold her..we'll get the doctors" off they go.
"Common you can do it...this is it". I closed my eyes. Centered my focus on my hands to let them icey and put those on the girls head. With that she opened her eyes.. which were all black ,white of the eyes gone. Thankfully here hands were restrained with the bed. She started screaming..but i didn't lose my grip. And after some minutes she calmed and her heart was back... My body was heavy ... taking support from the wall i went out by the time i reached out of room my knees gave in and vision blurred...floor spinned and some thing warm touched my hands and... blackout.
I was in a cold storage but why would i be ..i opened my eyes and there was so much weight on me ..warm blankets. More then three. And when my sight adjusted to normal Advaya was sitting in front of me.. his jaw tight...ready to explode. Then he looked at me and said
"You better start talking now...and I want truth..NO LIES!... understood??" I was still shivering. The look clearly said he wasn't going to move without truth. Why???
My Phone light up with notification and it was from Shine. He handed me the Phone and the text read.
"Teacher is here. Let's meet in her old house."

"You want the truth...Fine! Let's give you the truth. Truth of Sins"

We both arrived at an old house...but yet familiar Place for me ... homecoming that's what i felt. Last time when i was here ... everything collapsed. Cinnamon aroma filled the air...and a smile played on my lips. This scent could calm me instantly. I turned to Advaya. Who was scanning the area with his tiger gaze.

"Whatever you are going to find today...I won't force you to believe it.. probability is you'll find that we are bunch of freaks who got a screw loose. So just listen...and if you want to question...just ask me later."
He just nodded and stepped forward and opened the door for me to enter.
Everything was same as we left it. But Teacher cleaned it as she's expert in it. The flower pot that was shattered by me was still in pieces  a lump formed in my throat. We reached in the hall And Teacher was smiling at me that familiar figure brown hair.. black eyes defined eyebrows ..slender figure. She's in 50's but her yoga and gymnasium did good to her body.. but i could see the lines around her eyes. I just ran and hugged her tightly and her gentle pats made me sob harder.
"It's okay... my Both muse have turned into beautiful disaster...and since when did you started crying?" She said in her soothing voice like a whisper.

"I just missed you..." I wiped my eyes and Teacher's eyes were fixed behind me and she looked at me then him and she smiled. She raised her eyebrow in question and i just dipped my head.

"Take a seat gentle men. And girls tell me what's the matter and most importantly How are you both doing?".
We explained everything and she listened intently. Her mind working. Then she asked "what's with this boy?"
"Why is he here?"
Question was directed to me. So i told her all about it.. for the first time admitting My dreams ...Him. because it's hard to lie in front of her. She is mentor, friend, Parent..Teacher. she practically knows everything about me and Shine.
So Teacher spoke.. " You want to know i'll tell you...only because she wants me too. So the thing is these gals here are Dream Catchers... They slip into People's dream and help them but here's the twist. Shine can Cast spells and Misty can Suck emotions. There born gifts. I have been helping them and they managed to balance their powers and there's is one more Moon..."she took the pause after the name and only sound was our heartbeats.
I took the conversation.. forward.. "we liked to called ourselves SMS.. Like us she is also gifted she can control dreams more like project dreams. We three met started together...like bouncing bunnies looking for treats. Then her brother met with an car accident...he went into coma. After one month I said lets slip into his mind and try to get him out. She agreed. But we were not Balanced back then. We did slipped into his mind.. I managed to find him but our Powers were weak..it broke because my mind was imbalanced. I lost him there ..Moon broke in there as well..just then Teacher came she brought us back to reality and Moon broke ties with us. Teacher saved her brother but he's still in coma. It's my fault...only if i was strong enough i would've bring him back.
I felt a touch on my shoulder..it was Teacher "it was not your fault...You perfomed exorcism and the very next day you slipped into his mind, your aura was weak... Moon knew this as well. When we are in grief humans need someone to blame. So that there hurt could feel less blaming is a way to cope with the hurt. So don't worry this problem, whatever is it we'll face it together...okay!!? I'll talk to her".

"Teacher that girl is in danger do you think we can save her?"
"Sure you can...you are here to help people honey".
I turned to Advaya he was quite...and I could read his mind racing ..thoughts filling his head. I can see questions in his head. But He kept his word to keep questions to himself and ask me later.